• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

No hate to anyone receiving two of the 2oz coins, but seeing people receiving two makes me wish i had added both the single and continuity set to my basket! 😅

My one hasn’t been dispatched yet, but hey I got the 2022 Sov & 3 coin set two days after ordering, so can’t complain. 

I've had 1 delivered today but my rm account is showing 2 open orders 1 for arms and one for portrait arms is apparently being sent early Jan and portrait march and I've still got a pending payment on a card so? Think it is anyone's guess if I end up with an extra it'll go up on here 

4 minutes ago, Deathace said:

No hate to anyone receiving two of the 2oz coins, but seeing people receiving two makes me wish i had added both the single and continuity set to my basket! 😅

My one hasn’t been dispatched yet, but hey I got the 2022 Sov & 3 coin set two days after ordering, so can’t complain. 

Completely 👍 

I now wish I added 15 to the basket🤣

Good luck to all.

and for those that unfortunately missed out, I'm sure a fair few will be coming to a store near you soon enough 🤣

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, BiigT said:

thanks Dave - I am going to attempt an exchange, but whether they've kept any back to swap over or not is another thing. I'll let you know how it goes

Hi @BiigTi had a scratch on mine in a similar place, but was on queens forehead! I rang RM and they had to check, but came back and said some were available to exchange. I got it in writing that they will exchange (recommended) but I wonder if the ones they were planning on using for any sets will be used as replacements for now, and then possibly reminted later? Definitely worth getting an exchange though! It is possible!

2 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

really? it looks superb in hand🙂

I think that’s always the case, photos probably don’t do it justice. As you say, probably better in the hand 😊

• Founder & Administrator
3 hours ago, BarryWoods said:

no idea!  offers? - might just keep it.. 

it just arrived, haven't thought about it properly

If you have something for sale please list exclusively in the forum’s trade section. Please do not post sales posts elsewhere on the forum.

Please make sure you have read the applicable Quickstart guide to trading as it contains useful and important information including some rules about trading on the forum.

UK QuickStart Guide
EU QuickStart Guide
USA & Canada QuickStart Guide

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

So apologies if this is a stupid question but if you ordered the Quartered Arms you will get the first of the two coins in this set and if you ordered the Quartered Arms and Portrait choice that would be both of the coins in the set what you are calling the continuity set? It just showed £260 by the continuity set if that is correct but that is actually just the price per coin right?

1 minute ago, dirt94 said:

So apologies if this is a stupid question but if you ordered the Quartered Arms you will get the first of the two coins in this set and if you ordered the Quartered Arms and Portrait choice that would be both of the coins in the set what you are calling the continuity set? It just showed £260 by the continuity set if that is correct but that is actually just the price per coin right?

That’s correct. As far as I’m aware you will be charged for the second coin upon dispatch if you have the ‘Quartered arms and portrait’ showing in your orders.

4 minutes ago, dirt94 said:

Per coin

@NewCoins Anyone flipping these now will be gutted come around June 2022 when the 2nd coins will be coins back from grading.  The Gothic will hit new numismatic highs, and if it doesn't I"ll show my ar*e in Waitrose window.  

23 minutes ago, Deathace said:

That’s correct. As far as I’m aware you will be charged for the second coin upon dispatch if you have the ‘Quartered arms and portrait’ showing in your orders.

That’s what I thought. I ordered the Quartered Arms and Portrait version and wanted to make sure that was this continuity set everyone was talking about. Weird why they didn’t list it at £520 since that would be the total cost.

Well having all 3 silvers in hand at one point. I'm thinking Una, Gothic then Graces.

The detail on the gothic is brilliant and the fact it takes up so much of the field helps reduce the eye seeing milk spots or blemishes. Compared to the open background of Una and Graces. 

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

The closeness to Christmas could be a big factor for people with kids, wives or dearer mistresses 

A free £500 this time year could help a lot of folk 

buy it now eBay £675 seems quite reasonable 

Edited by magpie79