• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

2 minutes ago, dirt94 said:

That’s what I thought. I ordered the Quartered Arms and Portrait version and wanted to make sure that was this continuity set everyone was talking about. Weird why they didn’t list it at £520 since that would be the total cost.

That's how they do it though, charge for second at dispatch in March.

Suppose the way they look at it ( more people will opt for double set if they only have to pay for half now half later🤷‍♂️

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

@magpie79 I can see the 2oz silver dipping a little due the plebs buying into the coin world and realising they can't afford the rent at the end of the month.  I see this trend over and over, so if theres a launch at the start of the month you can scalp the scalpers at the end of the month......It's a tax on the stupid 😂😂

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

That's how they do it though, charge for second at dispatch in March.

Suppose the way they look at it ( more people will opt for double set if they only have to pay for half now half later🤷‍♂️

That makes sense from a selling standpoint. Still hopeful I end up with two thanks to their screwup!

Just now, dirt94 said:

That makes sense from a selling standpoint. Still hopeful I end up with two thanks to their screwup!

Going by a few others today and the fact 2 payments are gone from your account, I believe you have a very very good chance.

4 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

@James32 It is nuts how the system works. When I ordered 2 trying to get the continuity - within maybe an hour or so my second one was already cancelled by the mint. 

That's a shame considering how others slip through, if I could do it over again I would have ordered 15 ( just to mess with the system ofcourse)

@James32 it's weird as well when I phoned the mint the women said that it was the system that would auto cancel it so not sure how some have got through. Good luck I think. My CC has still not go the money back from the cancelled one. Quick to take and slow to return. 

@GoldDiggerDave That's so half an hour ago price 🤣 £575 on FB now.

2 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@FlorinCollector Well I'm guessing last months  credit card bill has just landed 😂

100%+ is still a nice return for those that need it at this time of year and I wish them well

I just hope they dont mess it up for the rest of us though as I'm expecting millions from the 2oz silver😁

7 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Brought a smile to my face when you panned up to it 😄 looks class with the crown! Kind of wish they did some art for me to colour in aha 

Still makes me smile everytime I see it

Just now, danmc82 said:

Such immaturity from a well established member. Why do I bother asking these questions.

Sorry I didn't realise this was a library 🙁