• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

1 minute ago, Robda1986 said:

I'm surprised none have been listed on ebay yet 

😅😅 I've no problem admitting I've actually checked 😁 but at 9.05 tomorrow I'm sure there's going to be plenty. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

@James32 Also if you bought an item on ebay by 29th of November. 
£1 selling fees start from tomorrow for 4 days 🤣🤣

ebay and the RM joint up for this one

😅😅😅 yeah seen that earlier.

Seriously though in your honest opinion do you think the silver is worth the risk? Assuming I cant even get to see the gold never mind buy it.

By risk I'm not taking about future prices ( couldn't care less) as this will be for the collection but as I wasn't around for the first releases I'm wondering if the condition will be ok, the recent tudor beasts have put a damper on the RM silver proofs ( and I was a lucky one compared to most) 

2 minutes ago, SilverMike said:

Just a thought based on an observation from the last Great Engravers release, it would be nice if some were a bit more sensitive to the pressure and stress others will be feeling in the morning pre release, posts about refreshing windows etc are very distressing for those unacustomed or those who aren't too confident about what's about to happen (bottom line is don't refresh once you're in the line). No doubt page after page will be generated here with people burning nervous energy, but in the interest of being friendly and supportive of everyone else, please don't give advice unless you are 100% certain it is sound or make statements that could be easily misunderstood under pressure before the release. The post by one of the members here for early access on the sovereign release day was an absolute gem of a tip (sorry I can't remember who it was) and it helped a lot of people, but if something like that was done in the morning that wasn't genuine just to try and knock a few out of the system it would be very bad sport. It happened last time, i'm not sure if it was misleading or well meaning, but it caused some good people additional anxiety and perhaps cost them the coin they wanted.

At the end of the day, there are going to be thousands of people and hundreds of dealers, globally trying to get the coins, knocking a few out here is going to make absolutely no difference to any chance you have of getting one.

Good luck all 👍

Well said sir!

28 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Yes they will email you with an invitation to join the queue

No, other people posted a link before. It was not emailed out but some people posted it. I got the email for these already and it just says it’s being released at 9:00 AM. If you click on the link in it, it takes you to the register your interest page. At a certain point in the morning does that just turn into the queue page?

2 minutes ago, dirt94 said:

No, other people posted a link before. It was not emailed out but some people posted it. I got the email for these already and it just says it’s being released at 9:00 AM. If you click on the link in it, it takes you to the register your interest page. At a certain point in the morning does that just turn into the queue page?

just go to login and you will queue

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

@dirt94 Tomorrow morning before 9am. You will open the royal mint website.

Usually at half 8 maybe a bit before or after. Refresh and it will change to a page that says site is down for new release.

From my understanding you don’t need to refresh again when on this page you just sit tight and at 9am it changes to a queue.

when your turn is up itll be the rm homepage sometimes the gothic will be right there to click on sometimes you will need to navigate the menus first. Most likely it will show a banner with great engravers on sale 9am and you will click it. 

Just now, FlorinCollector said:

Usually at half 8 maybe a bit before or after. Refresh and it will change to a page that says site is down for new release.

From my understanding you don’t need to refresh again when on this page you just sit tight and at 9am it changes to a queue.

when your turn is up itll be the rm homepage sometimes the gothic will be right there to click on sometimes you will need to navigate the menus first. Most likely it will show a banner with great engravers on sale 9am and you will click it. 

Again thanks 😊  clear and concise 👌

16 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

Appreciate it man! That’s the info I was looking for!