• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

I would return it, this is unacceptable, you won't get a worse one than this, this is fooking bad.

Why people often say keep your poor quality coin just in case you get a worse one... we pay high premium, so we should receive a top quality product. Shame on you RM. 

2 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Well it’s not stuck to the coin, think it might just be a hair on the surface..managed to get a picture that makes it clear..still not happy with the frosting tho. Going to respond to the email they sent me yesterday with pictures.

6F5B3A56-116B-4203-83C3-47A52EE5578A.thumb.jpeg.a55665138401b378399c1e1390204de2.jpeg4A335A0D-9283-42D4-9A55-383E0E999915.thumb.jpeg.25446c18834cf1fa30c7e5fe1917aa82.jpeg28AD6D22-21DE-4C6C-97A3-D15F37343B03.thumb.jpeg.b51a1a7bf0b94814db793c75216bdab3.jpeg

They nearly had the lions eye out ffs 😤 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

9 minutes ago, Goldfever20 said:

Why don't you open the capsule and try to blow the hair off with an air duster. 

I would let the NGC conservation team do that if i sent it for grading, just the frosting missing is making me want to return it. 

78av.gif

So here’s something to add to Royal Mint’s impeccable record sheet…I returned the 5 coin set and got an email that it had been received. Then got another email saying a replacement had been dispatched - fab I thought. I then get a text from DHL, though the address it’s going to is an *old* address of mine that still must be on the RM system. Note, this was *not* the address the 5coin set originally came to (!). Phone call to RM this morn- they got in touch with DHL and said they would redirect the parcel - fab I thought. Just clicked to track the package…says package was delivered with a picture of it being handed over to some person…and guess what, that person is not me 🙃

Email sent back to RM just now saying can they get in touch with DHL ASAP to sort this, otherwise it is going to be a very expensive situation for them to put right!!

15 minutes ago, Yorkshiremanc said:

So here’s something to add to Royal Mint’s impeccable record sheet…I returned the 5 coin set and got an email that it had been received. Then got another email saying a replacement had been dispatched - fab I thought. I then get a text from DHL, though the address it’s going to is an *old* address of mine that still must be on the RM system. Note, this was *not* the address the 5coin set originally came to (!). Phone call to RM this morn- they got in touch with DHL and said they would redirect the parcel - fab I thought. Just clicked to track the package…says package was delivered with a picture of it being handed over to some person…and guess what, that person is not me 🙃

Email sent back to RM just now saying can they get in touch with DHL ASAP to sort this, otherwise it is going to be a very expensive situation for them to put right!!

Probably the random person opened it up and took them out of the caps for a closer look by now

17 hours ago, Yorkshiremanc said:

And someone else getting an expensive 5 coin set they didn't order😂

7 minutes ago, AR03 said:

And someone else getting an expensive 5 coin set they didn't order😂

I know right! I called Royal Mint this morning - they are escalating and will come up with a plan given the high value of the delivery. I expect they’ll pay for DHL to go and collect the parcel or something, so it will be interesting if DHL turn up and the owner of the house says ‘package? What package?’ 😂

1 minute ago, Yorkshiremanc said:

I know right! I called Royal Mint this morning - they are escalating and will come up with a plan given the high value of the delivery. I expect they’ll pay for DHL to go and collect the parcel or something, so it will be interesting if DHL turn up and the owner of the house says ‘package? What package?’ 😂

It will be very difficult to get it back for the courier, especially if the they don't have a proper delivery confirmation image. Last time, my non royalmint delivery confirmation by Evri was just the photo of the label, not where was the parcel left/ delivered. 

50 minutes ago, AR03 said:

It will be very difficult to get it back for the courier, especially if the they don't have a proper delivery confirmation image. Last time, my non royalmint delivery confirmation by Evri was just the photo of the label, not where was the parcel left/ delivered. 

There is a picture of the package being handed to someone, so there is evidence that it was received by someone at least!

5 minutes ago, Yorkshiremanc said:

There is a picture of the package being handed to someone, so there is evidence that it was received by someone at least!

Surely Evri also log the coordinates of delivery as well, even if it's not available to the recipient.

29 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Surely Evri also log the coordinates of delivery as well, even if it's not available to the recipient.

Surely the driver can come to our address, knock, once no one answers, take photo of the label (not the recipient), then take the parcel with them!?!

TCC offering proof 2022 Memorial Full Sovs for GBP680 a pop. 🤔

https://thecoincabinet.com/charles

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken