• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

58 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

I don't want to seem weird but I go to morrisons 3 times a week after 6 when the deli closes and buy roast chickens, pies etc. and whatever is in the reduced section for the foxes. I also give it any dinner leftovers and catfood our cat doesn't eat and buy reduced price dog biscuits 

The fox in that picture would come right up to me and take food, I was very close to hand feeding him. there was a family of 5 that came round last summer every night and I would sit out with them, feed them and take pictures.

With the long winter nights I've only been able to watch them on a trail cam which is disappointing but hopefully the family will be back properly come summer.

Fox photography is probably a legitimate hobby though I don't think my neighbours are too keen on it as it's a shared garden.

I'll be the first to admit something that was a vague amusement got out of hand 😅 

They’re relying on you now though!🤔 I just feed birds every day. What started off as half a dozen sparrows is now a flock of 30 or 40! Top up the bird bath and food twice a day!

2 minutes ago, Petra said:

They’re relying on you now though!🤔 I just feed birds every day. What started off as half a dozen sparrows is now a flock of 30 or 40! Top up the bird bath and food twice a day!

How your rat situation. We had to stop feeding the birds. We ended up having rats the size of Jack Russels

Just now, ZRPMs said:

How your rat situation. We had to stop feeding the birds. We ended up having rats the size of Jack Russels

We have a few mice but they are quite charming and I've been feeding them too now I've found where they live, hopefully I'll picture them in the summer.

1 minute ago, ZRPMs said:

Got the odd mouse, old saying is, if you have mice, you don’t have rats, one rat spotted last year, didn’t last long though after a little poison. Don’t leave lots of stuff laying around. Also the birds do come despite some very large cats prowling around very early am and probably during the night. You are over feeding the foxes if they are leaving the rats alone!

11 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

It looks like we sold out today.

I suspect we did not get our full initial allocation, but we have another delivery due next week.

😎

Hello Lawrence do you know how long this run of coins will be made for? Do you think they will stop come coronation? Thank you 

1 hour ago, Deus said:

Hello Lawrence do you know how long this run of coins will be made for? Do you think they will stop come coronation? Thank you 

I suspect it will only be for a few months.

It is possible I have seen some information and forgotten it. 

Someone at @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer might know the answer.

😎

Chards

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

😎

They are pushing you out the door Mr Chard. Holding back info is just the start. Next will be a name change on the shop. " Chatkinsons"

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

They are pushing you out the door Mr Chard. Holding back info is just the start. Next will be a name change on the shop. " Chatkinsons"

No, they are not pushing me out of the door, they just don't let me in the door!

With the recent proliferation of new issues, I think I am suffering from information overload. Even when I have firm information, I need to check whether it is official and in the public domain, and ensure I am not revealing privileged information.

We probably need a well organised list of what UK issues have been released, in what metals, weights, finishes, together with projected new issues, and the all - important embargo dates.

Despite the fact that I take more leisure time than I used to do, there are many other things to divert my attention, such as trying to forecast sales and demand, metal prices, purchase allocations, cash flow, tech development. None of this is my exclusive responsibility I am very glad to say, but I am still involved in discussions and direction.

There are a number of other projects we are also looking at, for future growth, expansion, and development.

Your name change suggestion could be defamatory you know!

😎

Chards

6 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

No, they are not pushing me out of the door, they just don't let me in the door!

With the recent proliferation of new issues, I think I am suffering from information overload. Even when I have firm information, I need to check whether it is official and in the public domain, and ensure I am not revealing privileged information.

We probably need a well organised list of what UK issues have been released, in what metals, weights, finishes, together with projected new issues, and the all - important embargo dates.

Despite the fact that I take more leisure time than I used to do, there are many other things to divert my attention, such as trying to forecast sales and demand, metal prices, purchase allocations, cash flow, tech development. None of this is my exclusive responsibility I am very glad to say, but I am still involved in discussions and direction.

There are a number of other projects we are also looking at, for future growth, expansion, and development.

Your name change suggestion could be defamatory you know!

😎

My solicitor is bigger than yours 😁 literally!!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 hours ago, Deus said:

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

😎

We have no further information in regards to when this run of coins will cease.

As soon as we do, we will let everyone know. 

1 hour ago, SiCole said:

Don't listen to them. Blisters are for the ballers!

image.png.a4ac0be7a918f3a34cab921c7fe313aa.png 

lol ..... I asked because blisters are more expensive than normal bullion on RM website. I thought blisters would have better a quality or something lol 

Now I've had time to look over the coins I'm generally happy to keep them (I know... I'm surprised as well!) 

The only issue I can see is on the quarter sov. Fluff ball on the chin and small dink on the head. The quarter is so small that I might get away with it if I decide to grade the set. 

Screenshot_20230209-181007.png

1 hour ago, Chrisplym said:

Hoping that someone can help me. Is anyone sending back a set who has a full sovereign in mint condition that could be swapped for mine which has a bad mark please? I will pay postage both ways. Thank you.

Sorry Chris my set has a damaged full too, otherwise I would have done this for you as my five set is going back!