• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

35 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Well, I wish I could say I have 3 of them on the way....but just the one set and via DHL.

One interesting note of order....

I have not been charged for this coin yet....

The money was pending all week, just logged in now to see I am significantly better off than I was earlier in the week. 

Just rang The Royal Mint and they advised all orders are charged when they are dispatched, so if you are also wondering about this then that is what is happening.

However, the lady I spoke to was a little worried that I had not been charged yet for the coins....

Will have to see what happens with it and whether I will have to chase them to take payment from me!

oh.thumb.jpg.198a349a3164f5cc3629dd2d0462a9bf.jpg

Everything in triplicate! 😎

Chards

1 hour ago, oooootini said:

two of my full sovs have just arrived, both being returned, matching dodgy frosting on queenies eyebrows.

also tiny but annoying missing frosting spots on the unicorn tail.

5 coinset arriving today too, fingers crossed...

I am scared to open mine🤔

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

3 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I am scared to open mine🤔

🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, Maxx546 said:

Just got my 2 sovereigns delivered today ..still waiting for the box of 3 to come yet phoned RM up and she gave me a tracking number for that and Royal Mail says it is " The sender is preparing the item" and will give me more information when they receive it..Here is my 2 sovereigns..

20211119_114525.jpg

Very nice

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

52 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

The good news love, it wasn't DHL and my 5 coin set is safe!

post.png

Now if only that was a Royal Mint van....

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

28 minutes ago, James32 said:

I've just received a dispatch email for the 5 coin set that I didn't order and most certainly didn't pay for???????

Should  I phone to explain or just accept the gift🤔🤔🤔🤔

What would you all do??? 

And I don't want responses from biased people who are also waiting on said set.

I'd keep it but if they realise they cocked up then I'd obviously return it. Morally dubious I know and if I was buying from a small independent dealer the answer would be very different, there comes a size of company where I feel the impact on them is so small that my ethics become more negotiable 

4 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

I'd keep it but if they realise they cocked up then I'd obviously return it. Morally dubious I know and if I was buying from a small independent dealer the answer would be very different, there comes a size of company where I feel the impact on them is so small that my ethics become more negotiable 

Well said 

8 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

Well said 

Cheers, I'd never condone doing this to a small dealer but hey, it's not one.

I'm in a similar boat, the post has arrived and I have my set but it looks like my payment was cancelled yesterday similar to BackyardBullion. I'm sure they will notice and take the money but I'm not planning to pursue them about it

How many of us with triplicated orders are secretly hoping 3 sets turn up?  The payment system on the RM is bizarre some are saying they have received the coins but they have not taken payment, I've had this before and they have taken payment 3/4 days after the delivery, so do treat his as free money it could knock you overdrawn.  

RM ordering process is garbage getting a delivery you did not get any notification and you are not home, the odds of that coin becoming damaged jumps 20-30% as it's chucked around again in the postal system.

18 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

Sorry bud it was a joke 😁

12 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

Except that some poor worker could potentially get in trouble?

Whether big corporation or not, there’s common middle class folk like us working there.

I’d say do the right thing by at least alerting them - if they still don’t bother, well then, you’ve done your bit so you can rest easy.

That’s me anyway. @James32

So when all the jokes you m

Just now, westminstrel said:

Except that some poor worker could potentially get in trouble?

Whether big corporation or not, there’s common middle class folk like us working there.

I’d say do the right thing by at least alerting them - if they still don’t bother, well then, you’ve done your bit so you can rest easy.

That’s me anyway. @James32

It was a joke 😂😂😂😂 

I'd never be so lucky and even if I was I'd return ( never have luck with it) plus someone on the other end of scenario would suffer. 

When all your jokes become reality 🙈

Guess this has to go back ffs.

And yes that's genuinely how it landed.

Apparently RM likes a joke as much as me.

Coin seems fine to naked eye but capsule is chipped. 

20211119_120759.jpg

20211119_133510.jpg

20211119_134737.jpg

1 minute ago, Piperscoins said:

Ring RM up and ask if you can have time to get it graded and if it comes back a poor grade you can send it back

Do you think they would allow that??

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

When all your jokes become reality 🙈

Guess this has to go back ffs.

And yes that's genuinely how it landed.

Apparently RM likes a joke as much as me.

Coin seems fine to naked eye but capsule is chipped. 

20211119_120759.jpg

20211119_133510.jpg

20211119_134737.jpg

I wouldnt return for a chipped cap. Just replace it.

Just now, danmc82 said:

I wouldnt return for a chipped cap. Just replace it.

I need to inspect it closer I suppose, as I doubt it survived that journey unmarked.