• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

Just now, Paul said:

i think the print added to the five coin set when selling at auction could add a premium in years to come personally especially when parting with a good four figures for the set already 

Yeah if you have went as far as a five coin set then I'd agree.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

54 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Well only went for the 1/2 sov...got to checkout and said 'Payment not authorised ' tried again...same message...checked my account 2 x £315 paid to the RM??? Still showed in my cart so completely confused..Rang the RM..they couldnt see any payments,rang my bank asked why 2 payments had gone out? They blamed the RM...After going back n forth have to wait to see if payments go through then wait for a refund for one payment. RM said they have reserved and put one aside for me  until the confusion is sorted..Not holding my breath on that,just have to wait n hope....not a great day....cest la vie..

I'm in a similar predicament for 3 orders that failed (didn't even give an error, just kicked me back to the basket page). It only gave me a "thanks for your order" page when I tried using my credit card (my debit card is expiring end of Nov which may have been the problem?).

I've let the RM know, but I think as none of the attempted purchases are showing in my orders, that the pending payments will be cancelled.  Hopefully anyway!

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

I doubt the next Great Engravers coin is released next Monday

They got to let the cow rest before it can be milked again   

This is why the Queen’s Beasts Completer coins were such a mess. Over milked and it spilt everywhere. Plus, the staff were working overtime to milk the cows that they were shaving at work and so their stubble got into the milk.

4 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

This is why the Queen’s Beasts Completer coins were such a mess. Over milked and it spilt everywhere. Plus, the staff were working overtime to milk the cows that they were shaving at work and so their stubble got into the milk.

true

nearly at 50 pages long now !

just wait till the orders start getting cancelled lol  

Just now, Foster88 said:

This has been a really interesting and great thread to see today.

I was going to just go with the full sovereign but managed to get a half sovereign too. Which wasn’t the plan but added it anyway when I saw the low mintage.

I hope everyone managed to get what they wanted.

I did, but I did cheat 😁

I still think they missed a trick by not doing a platinum sovereign. Still time for that right enough. It should/would be cheaper than gold also, taking VAT into consideration also. ‘moan the mint!

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Based on the earlier comment about what we’ll be telling our wives (sorry can’t find the original comment now), I honestly could do with a thread dedicated to believable excuses 😂

I enjoy existing in the land of the living, but I’m walking on a thin line when I just drop a few hundred on a coin 😂

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

Woman logic,

• Buying something that in all likelihood be worth double or more its price in less than five years = BAD :( 
  • Buy an umpteeth pair of shoes, worn once, that will reside in the wardrobe until donated to a charity = PERFECTLY OK  :) 

Don't think this is the place for such sexist drivel

1 hour ago, Simmoleon said:

I still like this one despite I only have the half sovereign 

C90A2975-1D2C-4C6F-911F-33E2818E74D3.jpeg

Ive got a full sov I can sell you if youre interested, slabbed but not the best grade from memory

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

50 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

I'm in a similar predicament for 3 orders that failed (didn't even give an error, just kicked me back to the basket page). It only gave me a "thanks for your order" page when I tried using my credit card (my debit card is expiring end of Nov which may have been the problem?).

I've let the RM know, but I think as none of the attempted purchases are showing in my orders, that the pending payments will be cancelled.  Hopefully anyway!

I just spoke to the RM had all the usual spill...trying to process 20,000 orders/system has crashed Blah blah blah..but have now confirmed they have 2 payments for 1 coin and when it gets dispatched the duplicate funds will go back into my account.. by the end of the week...we shall see...RM never learn from their mistakes..they should upgrade their servers and software and maybe they wouldn't have these problems when there is a new release....

Good luck with your issue.. 🙂