• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

19 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

This is curious as I have had confirmation from my account manager that the coins I ordered have been processed and will be dispatched within the four week period.

I have not received a dispatch notice yet. 

Same here my order says completed and dispatched to my address but never received an actual email from Royal Mint. 

Is anyone’s order still sitting in open? This is torturous  

My order is under completed but just wondering.

RM will have some choice complaints if fu at this stage.

Edited by Stu

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Just received from RM

“Thank you for your interest in the Three Graces 2020 UK Two-Ounce Silver Proof coin.

Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming popularity of the product, by the time we received your order for processing, the item was no longer available and is now off-sale.

Any other items ordered are being processed and will be despatched in due course. Your card will not be debited for the item shown above.

We are extremely sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Jess”

Just now, Airhead said:

Just received from RM

“Thank you for your interest in the Three Graces 2020 UK Two-Ounce Silver Proof coin.

Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming popularity of the product, by the time we received your order for processing, the item was no longer available and is now off-sale.

Any other items ordered are being processed and will be despatched in due course. Your card will not be debited for the item shown above.

Kind Regards,

Jess”

Sorry to hear this, I know how you feel. Its gutting to say the least.

2 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Just received from RM

Kind Regards,

Jess”

Ow no and have they taken payment?

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

3 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Just received from RM

Kind Regards,

Jess”

There is no way I am calling, I don't want to put my head above the parapet. Expecting the worst though. I thought getting passed yesterday was going to be good news 😭

7 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Just received from RM

Kind Regards,

Jess”

What time was your order confirmation ?

8 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Just received from RM

Kind Regards,

Jess”

Sheesh... what an emotional rollercoaster!!

2 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

There is no way I am calling, I don't want to put my head above the parapet. Expecting the worst though. I thought getting passed yesterday was going to be good news 😭

I think you should just call the RM customer services - at least you will then know one way or another- it’s not worth the nervous energy your expending! 

18 minutes ago, Stu said:

Is anyone’s order still sitting in open? This is torturous 

I have a close friend who ordered one and his is sat in open still with the price of £255 showing. He confirmed his order confirmation was at 09:17 so I do fear for his order but of course have my fingers crossed for all who haven't had a dispatch notification yet

53 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

The didn't hang around for long! Also upped the price on the last one/one's in stock. Tried to get my dad to buy one, as he debated it.. they sold out! 

Same game like everywhere. Now back again, upped to 1300£.