• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

3 minutes ago, cliveb13 said:

Congrats @Gypsy 

dosent matter WHEN it comes, as long as you know it is coming 

hope some others have good news in the coming days 

Clive 

Thank you. Exactly,I’m not to fussy about the wait. Hopefully everyone here will be able to get one. 

Definitely a different take on a classic design.... so if you were unlucky at 'The Mint' and need those 3 special ladies in your life.......😁

https://www.topworldcoins.com/en/three-graces-celestial-beauty-2-oz-antique-finish-silver-coin-2000-francs-cameroon-2020

Edited by KennyPowers

1 minute ago, KennyPowers said:

Definitely a different take on a classic design.... so if you were unlucky at The Mint....😁

https://www.topworldcoins.com/en/three-graces-celestial-beauty-2-oz-antique-finish-silver-coin-2000-francs-cameroon-2020

I was looking at this yesterday. It’s really nice. Gets me a bit over excited,so I’m gonna miss this one out. 😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, Fitness2all said:

I dont understand why the order says completed (which I think means Canceled). I was 198 in the que and ordered literally within 10 seconds...  2 oz gold :(  The payment is till pending, however. 

We don’t know how many want for the 2oz gold before you and then apparently it depends on how fast you were to process the payment 😬 

I was on website since 8am refreshed at 8.30 and then I think it went to queue, anyway but the time I got to 9am I was 2,600+ in the “queue” pretty sure it’s not a queue more a random number generator. Then it might let so many hundred in beforehand 🤷‍♂️ 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

13 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

We don’t know how many want for the 2oz gold before you and then apparently it depends on how fast you were to process the payment 😬 

I was on website since 8am refreshed at 8.30 and then I think it went to queue, anyway but the time I got to 9am I was 2,600+ in the “queue” pretty sure it’s not a queue more a random number generator. Then it might let so many hundred in beforehand 🤷‍♂️ 

Something I realised. I use one phone for my Royal mint purchases. This phone managed to get on the site in a few minutes. I was trying to login from 2 other devices. No luck. It took a good few minutes after  to login. 

similar with me.

was on the website from 8am on the laptop

got put through to sales 9.00

card payment wouldn't go through on final stage after trying 3 times 

pick the phone up went to website and got straight through to the sales 9.05

brought a silver 2oz got the order confirmation 9.07

no payment has left my bank yet and no cancellation as yet 

10 minutes ago, louisfinlay said:

I have two coins in completed orders. One has a money value and one has a £000 value. Does this mean both are canceled? 

Just one I would have thought. 

Mine has just moved from open to closed. Monetary value still assigned but when I click ‘more details’ it shows the basket total as £750 with a £500 discount, totalling £250.  I think I tried to buy the 2oz three times due to payment issues, so it could be that or it could be because they show three in the picture. Who knows?!

Somethings happening, but I’m not 100% clear on what that is!

4 minutes ago, evende said:

Mine has just moved from open to closed. Monetary value still assigned but when I click ‘more details’ it shows the basket total as £750 with a £500 discount, totalling £250.  I think I tried to buy the 2oz three times due to payment issues, so it could be that or it could be because they show three in the picture. Who knows?!

It always shows three in the picture.  I suspect you are the same as myself, because you ordered the same item more than once your orders are all canceled. 

10 minutes ago, evende said:

if your account is (no delivery  ) type account , u dont normally get disappointments 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

7 hours ago, SovCollector said:

All I know about grading is that they magnify the coin 8x, but I’m pretty sure even that is incorrect! It’s all very secret society when it comes to what goes on in the grading labs 🤫

Magnification?

It Wasn't That Big When it Was Sent for Grading

It Wasn't That Big When it Was Sent for Grading

Chards

7 minutes ago, louisfinlay said:

It always shows three in the picture.  I suspect you are the same as myself, because you ordered the same item more than once your orders are all canceled. 

Well I’m staying an little more positive than you!

Does anybody else have this enormous discount applied in the ‘more details’ section?

6 hours ago, Kussilver said:

Is it worth the grading process or should I keep in raw state ?

Raw Coins - Before and After

Raw Coins - Before and After

If they are called "raw" before slabbing, what should they be called after slabbing?

Cooked? fried? 

Don't attempt to Spoonerise these or form an anagram.

"Baked boiled grilled or fried / Show us what's in Mog's inside"

Chards

22 minutes ago, evende said:

Does anybody else have this enormous discount applied in the ‘more details’ section?

I've had it on previous orders, where it shows 3 x orders (2 x duplicate ones) after only ordering 1 x coin and after the discount is applied, the total relates to 1 x coin, which was correct for my order.

I've noticed that it doesn't always apply a discount and just shows 3 x orders, after ordering 1 x coin, I think with 2 x orders showing 0 and 1 x order showing the value for the coin.

Now, I think that if it shows a discount (where you see 3 x orders, all showing a value for the coin and a discount), I think the order has been manually adjusted.

I saw this happen when my account manager ordered a coin for me over the phone and noticed the difference on the system between that and ordering via the website.

When I saw discount, I got excited thinking I was going to get 3 x coins for the price of 1 🤣

If you've not had a cancellation email, I'd say you're probably okay.

Edited by GoldenGriffin

1 hour ago, Fitness2all said:

I dont understand why the order says completed (which I think means Canceled). I was 198 in the que and ordered literally within 10 seconds...  2 oz gold :(  The payment is till pending, however. 

I would think it means it’s ready to be sent. It would say cancelled not completed if you weren’t going to get it 

10 minutes ago, evende said:

Well I’m staying an little more positive than you!

Mine has moved to closed orders and "completed". There is a value still there, but no dispatch email, and payment still pending. I don't think I am confident now 😕

In the more details I also have a huge discount. But its not a discount unless the 2oz silver was supposed to be £750.