• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

Just now, Chrisplym said:

If the mintages are too high then the value of the coins will diminish. At what point do you think this will happen?

Anyone's guess. All depends on the demand. If once you purchase your coin you then re-join the queue it'll give u a good clue of instant demand. 

16 minutes ago, BrumChris said:

I wonder how many people will be in the queue at 9am. I'm still expecting to find a gold mintage of 1,000 and silver of 10,000...

Hope it’s a lot less than that maybe  600 Gold and 6500 silver 🤞

2000 people emailed one dealer (I’ll protect their ID) to try secure one. So guess how many will be in the queue. If I got anything, I’d be happy.

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

25 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

2000 people emailed one dealer (I’ll protect their ID) to try secure one. So guess how many will be in the queue. If I got anything, I’d be happy.

Yep, but do 2000 people actually want the coin to keep or are they planning to flip. Could find massive short term demand followed by slumping prices.

I don't expect any dealers to offer coins before RM sellout and probably only once graded.

26 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

Anyone have a idea of how many you can buy ie limit per household 

It’ll be 1 denomination per household.

so you can get a 10oz silver and a 2oz silver.

Does anyone know how the queue system work? If you just sit on the page, when the queue opens do you automatically go into it or do you need to refresh the page?

yep sit on the page and your be directed to the sale once it opens, do not refresh !!

i had first time nerves and sat in my first que with the mr men the other other day (please don't ask)  

its quite easy just follow the instruction on the page and your be all good 

4 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

yep sit on the page and your be directed to the sale once it opens, do not refresh !!

i had first time nerves and sat in my first que with the mr men the other other day (please don't ask)  

its quite easy just follow the instruction on the page and your be all good 

Ah yes, but I meant the process of getting into the actual queue.

If you sit on the RM page, once the queue opens, do they pop you right into it automatically?

15 minutes ago, SovCollector said:

Ah yes, but I meant the process of getting into the actual queue.

If you sit on the RM page, once the queue opens, do they pop you right into it automatically?

I might try both. Leave one tab alone but open others to keep refreshing. I think ordinarily, it logs you out if you remain idle too long. So i would seek the page that says you're in a queue.

Take it from me, I've never bought from RM before 😂

I've tried various methods of queuing in the past; didn't seem to make much difference.
Stay logged on before the queue starts; sometimes you get a early queue number but sometimes you're knocked off and have to refresh to join, lottery of how far down the queue you are. Total mess, unless they've sorted it out recently as I haven't queued for anything for about a year or so.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I've done this many times.

I don't login initially to the RM site, but at 08:50, open the home page on the RM site and you should see the queuing page - don't click refresh, but wait and you'll enter the homepage, when they're ready for you.

If at 08:50, the queuing system isn't there and you land on the normal RM homepage, then you can click the refresh button every 20 seconds or so until you see the queuing page (you'll know when it appears).

The refresh button should be near the top next to the address bar.

If that fails and you can't locate your refresh button, close your browser down by clicking the x in the top right corner, open your browser again and navigate to the RM site.

Once on the homepage, there maybe a banner at the top, with radio buttons just underneath.  If you can't see the 3 graces on the banner, then click the next radio button to move it along until you see the 3 graces banner.

If there is no banner, try accessing the page by clicking on SHOP and then NEW COINS in the menu at the top OR there should be another link that says 'Great Engravers' that will take you there.

Recommend that you practice this now before 9am tomorrow, if you're not sure.

Once you've added your coin to your basket, you'll be asked to log in.  My password is not memorable at all and I copy it from a spreadsheet and paste it in to the password box, which is a quicker way to log in.  On my keyboard I press 'Ctrl' and then 'c' to copy the text (after selecting the password) and then press 'Ctrl' and 'v' to paste.  Practice this in excel before tomorrow if you need to.

Hope that helps.

Edited by GoldenGriffin