• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

8 minutes ago, zhoutonged said:

The simple truth is no one will actually be selling Gold at $400 or Silver @ $4 whatever happens on the comex it just isnt going to happen.

I actually agree with one of your posts! As demonstrated by recent falls in the spot silver price.

• Founder & Administrator
16 minutes ago, zhoutonged said:

And why doesn't the ignore feature work, when you want to block a troll. It's important the troll is blocked @ChrisSilver

I will private message you later with details on how the ignore system works. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator

I have hidden the last reply, as I don't want to turn this topic into an off topic discussion about how to use features of the forum. This can be discussed later in private messages. Thanks.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

We’re Going to Need a Bigger Bailout | The Big Conversation | Refinitiv Mar 30, 2020

@Wonger Gold both inflation and deflationary environment discussed 13 minutes and 30 seconds. The video discussing multiple asset classes and references how Gold should perform in the medium to long term Gold is a good thesis when looking at Real Yields vs Gold Spot price.

image.thumb.png.1b8bd132dd45b119f3cd4129275a25f2.png

4 hours ago, Abyss said:

We’re Going to Need a Bigger Bailout | The Big Conversation | Refinitiv Mar 30, 2020

@Wonger Gold both inflation and deflationary environment discussed 13 minutes and 30 seconds. The video discussing multiple asset classes and references how Gold should perform in the medium to long term Gold is a good thesis when looking at Real Yields vs Gold Spot price.

image.thumb.png.1b8bd132dd45b119f3cd4129275a25f2.png

Im not sure its wise to invest in Gold based upon a Tip price which is based upon a phony CPI especially when the 30 year Bond bubble has popped, but if you insist I would advise you just trade the TIP it makes life so much easier!😉  

22 hours ago, Foster88 said:

I think, but I might be wrong that this is a forum for healthy debate and opinions and you feel the need to pick one sentence from my comment and belittle me but I might be wrong.

How sad you feel the need to belittle others. 🤔 But I might be wrong.

You might want to try being nice, I know that might be slightly alien to you but try it sweetie, it might suit you.

Did you know, perhaps not, but silence is also an option. Apparently and ironically silence is golden would you believe.

Now stop belittling others and volunteer for NHS, as have I.

I’ll look forward to that rain in 2020/21, it will make a refreshing change in UK. 😘

I didn't belittle you but wanted to express, I think the crisis is about to come for sure. I tried to say in an understatement, sorry it sound belittling to you. And, no, I won't help the NHS, I would rather have it abolished and replaced with private health care. Then I wouldn't pay for it, get nothing out of it and be asked to work for them for free on top of it and probably it would become more apparent than it is anyway that Corona is a normal seasonal flu. In any case with less government poor people wouldn't be that poor and could afford much better private health care for probably £100 a month.

13 hours ago, silenceissilver said:

I didn't belittle you but wanted to express, I think the crisis is about to come for sure. I tried to say in an understatement, sorry it sound belittling to you. And, no, I won't help the NHS, I would rather have it abolished and replaced with private health care. Then I wouldn't pay for it, get nothing out of it and be asked to work for them for free on top of it and probably it would become more apparent than it is anyway that Corona is a normal seasonal flu. In any case with less government poor people wouldn't be that poor and could afford much better private health care for probably £100 a month.

I might have been stating the obvious, I admit, but as far as I’m aware nobody on this thread had highlighted this point regarding the coming recession that we all know is coming.

On another note, you’d have the NHS abolished. 😕🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Foster88

6 hours ago, silenceissilver said:

I pay Vitality £83 per month for me, my wife and my 3 year old. £1,000 excess. So that’s £28 per month per person. 

It also comes with their GP app where We can book an appointment with a GP whenever and wherever I am.

They also pay out £500 per night if hospitalized with Covid-19.

So I’m paying twice and on with that. 

Edited by MancunianStacker

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

43 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

I pay Vitality £83 per month for me, my wife and my 3 year old. £1,000 excess. So that’s £28 per month per person. 

It also comes with their GP app where We can book an appointment with a GP whenever and wherever I am.

They also pay out £500 per night if hospitalized with Covid-19.

So I’m paying twice and on with that. 

Have you used this policy much? Even booking GP appointments? Referrals? 

Read some bad reviews of their health insurance. 

I took out (or should I say my company did) their relevant life insurance the other month. That was competitively priced and recommended. 

But lots of bad experience stories with their health insurance. 

47 minutes ago, TopHatsTales said:

Have you used this policy much? Even booking GP appointments? Referrals? 

Read some bad reviews of their health insurance. 

I took out (or should I say my company did) their relevant life insurance the other month. That was competitively priced and recommended. 

But lots of bad experience stories with their health insurance. 

I’ve not but my work colleagues have. No issues. You’ll always find bad reviews on the web. People complain (the power of 10 etc) but they rarely say how great something is.

They are probably the fairest insurer around with regards to payouts. 

5 minutes ago, Bxlsteve said:

Hello,

Can we come back to the topic of gold crashing? 

pretty little please. 

thanks! 

My opinion is, it’s not going to crash.

What say you, Steve?

I have no financial background. Hence I enjoy reading and educating myself. I must admit that sometimes I am lost and I would enjoy some more explanations as to how people come to an opinion. (Sorry hope my English can be understood) 

my gut feeling say we are at the beginning of a huge crisis and gold will blow out. But this is only a gut feeling. I believe in gold being a safe heaven. 

;) not used to publish. I am rather a reader. 

Last year the Bank of International Settlements (boss of all central banks) wrote that gold will be now be treated as a Tier 1 asset. And the central banks have been purchasing physical gold for years like never in history. So.... gold will be a winner in the future! They are the insiders, why would they buy something that will lose in value?

Same goes for silver. JP Morgan would not buy physical silver if they knew it wouldn't go up big time!

31 minutes ago, StackerCollector said:

Last year the Bank of International Settlements (boss of all central banks) wrote that gold will be now be treated as a Tier 1 asset. And the central banks have been purchasing physical gold for years like never in history. So.... gold will be a winner in the future! They are the insiders, why would they buy something that will lose in value?

Same goes for silver. JP Morgan would not buy physical silver if they knew it wouldn't go up big time!

What does tier 1 mean? Sorry for asking a newbee question. 😅

2 hours ago, Bxlsteve said:

I have no financial background. Hence I enjoy reading and educating myself. I must admit that sometimes I am lost and I would enjoy some more explanations as to how people come to an opinion. (Sorry hope my English can be understood) 

my gut feeling say we are at the beginning of a huge crisis and gold will blow out. But this is only a gut feeling. I believe in gold being a safe heaven. 

;) not used to publish. I am rather a reader. 

I always say trust your gut instinct and take your own advice. 👍🏻 

This crisis has never been seen before in the modern works of globalization and I can’t see it ending well. Currencies can and will be devalued. The gold always stays the same. Currency will always be set in comparison to gold. It’s why the Central banks store gold not diamonds, oil or beans etc it’s real money and a store of value for for each country to compare another country against as a trading partner and a “trustable” Nation.

Added 0 minutes later...

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/gs-live/pdfs/GTIIGS_MikeMaloney.pdf

Not sure if this link will work for everyone? It’s a very good read!!

40 minutes ago, Auricsstash said:

Plus given central banks print the money they are spending cost neutral as well...

this doesn't even make sense.

(if banks can print spending money, why bother operate,

just print. why do they need a bailout, why would banks

ever go bust?)

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid