• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

2 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

As a former OTC trader, I was wrong 42% of the time. 😜

I stick to high time frame fib retracements they haven't failed me yet. They're one of the best tools that can be used for spotting areas of value in a trending market.

Just now, goluckystayhappy said:

Are you still short Wonger or have you been stopped out today. I think we'll see $1700 before $1600. The question then is $1800 or $1600.

lol poor wonger.

Just now, Andy1 said:

I stick to high time frame fib retracements they haven't failed me yet. They're one of the best tools that can be used for spotting areas of value in a trending market.

The most viewed time frame in the industry I believe is the daily and that worked greatly in my experience. That and the Monthly time-frame rarely lets small traders down. That is the best way to scale technical analysis in my opinion. 

Do we think price will pull back a bit?.

I was planning on buying more gold at this evening, not sure whether to just go for it now.

Damn bank daily limits.

Edited by Blehhhh

1 minute ago, Blehhhh said:

Do we think price will pull back a bit?.

I was planning on buying more gold at this evening, not sure whether to just go for it now.

Damn bank daily limits.

There's always a possibility that price will pullback that should never be disregarded. I reckon that it will pull back but not much as buyers have taken control of price for now,.

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

There's always a possibility that price will pullback that should never be disregarded. I reckon that it will pull back but not much as buyers have taken control of price for now,.

Tricky one, I dont want to be left with it running away and me having to pay more. Bah, Ill flip a coin 😄

10 minutes ago, Blehhhh said:

lol poor wonger.

image.png.108e8388efaa9057906e616df14ae1

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2:45 'every time someone... prominent in the industry would complain

(about the manipulation or more correctly suppression of the gold price),

I would say look, just buy some more gold.'

isn't that how it should be? name anything that is 'worth it's asking price'.

make a big reduction in it's price. would people simply not buy more?

what happened when sainsburys priced sugar below cost price. how many

people complained about price suppression of sugar?(sainburys raised the

price back because people cleared out the shelves).

is complaining about gold manipulation(suppression) another way of saying

'I want to price gold higher than it's current going rate'? (presumably because

you have a vested interest in selling gold)

3:40 daniela : 'for people who want to buy gold and get out within a year, they

don't want that suppressed price.'

(this is why I think kitco is biased)

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid

On 05/04/2020 at 22:05, Jcollet said:

Short gold right now is a pure gamble play.

imo this nailed it. currently gold is on coin toss odds of either

going up or down. until gold shows signs of committing to one

direction of price movement(trend) there is no trade. people

can gamble and win, but it's still a gamble.

(for those who believe in 6000 year fundamentals driving the

price, that didn't help gold from 1980-2002? or 2011-2015?)

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid

3 minutes ago, Safestacker said:

Is it worth buying now or wait till gold price drops after this insanity is over with ? If buy now and it drops lower after this and stays steady there technically at a loss? 

What madness do you refer to?

Premiums or current price?

1 minute ago, Safestacker said:

Is it worth buying now or wait till gold price drops after this insanity is over with ? If buy now and it drops lower after this and stays steady there technically at a loss? 

if you're good for an emergency fund, then I suggest wait.

maybe at least until the quarantine is over and goods flow

more easily.

HH

Just now, HawkHybrid said:

if you're good for an emergency fund, then I suggest wait.

maybe at least until the quarantine is over and goods flow

more easily.

HH

What do you

mean when y

ou say "if

you are good

for an emerg

ency fund"

16 minutes ago, Safestacker said:

“COVID19”. 

You are gambling either way surely.

Many will say Covid19 is just the spark to ignite the inevitable economic downturn. Who is to say things will go back to normal and what is normal.

We could be looking at an economic downturn that lasts years after Covid19 is gone. Whether or not gold is a good bet in this scenario is again a gamble.

Things could bounce straight back, we dont know.

Having read through the thread and other posts I am now 89.78 percent sure that Wonger is just doing this for the craic. One giveaway is he only ever posts in his own threads predicting the impending doom.

If gold crashes he will take joy in telling everyone he told you so.

If gold really booms at some point he will reveal he is a secret stacker and show all the picture of his stacks😂. I have learned that some people are just miserable and are this way inclined.

2 minutes ago, Blehhhh said:

If gold really booms at some point he will reveal he is a secret stacker and show all the picture of his stacks😂

Tbh, he stated to me that he sold all his metals (complete bullshit) but when it hits $2,000 he will reinforce the denial and say its heading south like a mentalist. 

18 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Tbh, he stated to me that he sold all his metals (complete bullshit) but when it hits $2,000 he will reinforce the denial and say its heading south like a mentalist. 

Someone sounds nervous that in the last 7 hours the bears are eating $10 an hour off the futures price, heads up for you, that was just the starter and its an 8 course meal my friend!

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

Someone sounds nervous that in the last 7 hours the bears are eating $10 an hour off the futures price, heads up for you, that was just the starter and its an 8 course meal my friend!

😂 I hope you find some joy in your life soon Wonger.