• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

18 minutes ago, Coolsmp said:

Who is willing to take a punt and be lumbered with a lunar coin when they really want Queens Beast or Gold Standard 😉

I'm having the exact same issue I will end up with a lunar goat or soemthing and want a red dragon of wales lol 

2 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

I sent 3 lunar sheep back to the royal mint after they had massive gouges in.  Be interesting to see if they have passed them off to bullion by post

Wouldn't be surprised.  If I brought anything in that deal it would be on a purely to add weight to stack basis

On 20/12/2020 at 12:46, Cornishfarmer said:

I sent 3 lunar sheep back to the royal mint after they had massive gouges in.  Be interesting to see if they have passed them off to bullion by post

Arrived today and it was a 2016 year of the monkey. A few scratches but nothing major. 

A nice 1/4 oz added to the stack! 

I think Costco might be on to something here, especially when coin shops are closed due to the plandemic. 

This is hardly a deal of the century, but there is something nice about walking into a supermarket and buying metals. 
Not to mention no risk of postage & inspection of goods in person before purchase. 
Would be nice to see tubes of brits especially during a spot price pull back!
I don't fancy paying VAT on that though. :(

Imagine the look on the cashiers face if you bought the large gold bar! 

132772362_223207332544942_3119527294612870496_n.jpg

Edited by Stacktastic

43 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

I think Costco might be on to something here, especially when coin shops are closed due to the plandemic. 

This is hardly a deal of the century, but there is something nice about walking into a supermarket and buying metals. 
Not to mention no risk of postage & inspection of goods in person before purchase. 
Would be nice to see tubes of brits especially during a spot price pull back!
I don't fancy paying VAT on that though. :(

Imagine the look on the cashiers face if you bought the large gold bar! 

132772362_223207332544942_3119527294612870496_n.jpg

Imagine going into a store to convert your precious metal for stuff they sell. One day it might happen.

9 minutes ago, MickB said:
44 minutes ago, Colnago said:

Now that is a shame. They're missing out over there in not having some stores.

If they can empty the Northern bank of 26M then I dread to think what they would do to Costco 🤪

1 hour ago, Tattoedamat said:

Royal Mint 50% boxing Day sale add sale50 to coupon at check out

https://www.royalmint.com/offers/sale-2020/? 

SALE20 for silver. 20% off. 

On 23/12/2020 at 15:41, MickB said:

Imagine going into a store to convert your precious metal for stuff they sell. One day it might happen.

1oz gold - Free food shopping credit for 10 years!! I have never been to Costco, but they have all sorts of things. 
Shame they dont have gun shop, like in that states. 

If things were that bad I would buy up all thier sugar and yeast and set up a larger distillery to the one I already run as a bottle of gin would be £2,000 probably. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Only one left... The company has an interesting history (good interesting, not sketchy). They also have protection from errors written into their terms so it may be a mistake they correct. That "0" is likely meant to be a larger number...

21 minutes ago, Liquidatorluke said:

1oz gold buffalos for under spot??

Supposedly £1045 

https://www.josephine-coins.co.uk/p/2017-24-carat-gold-buffalo-coin

Seems too good to be true?

Yes, checked only 1 left in stock. A ploy to buy, not sure. Anything that much under spot is not a good sign. Gold is gold, companies that sell hard money aren't that stupid. Some in the public maybe. I use the rule do the risks of loss out rate the benefits of gain. For me its a no.

32 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

Yes, checked only 1 left in stock. A ploy to buy, not sure. Anything that much under spot is not a good sign. Gold is gold, companies that sell hard money aren't that stupid. Some in the public maybe. I use the rule do the risks of loss out rate the benefits of gain. For me its a no.

There’s a thread about this dealer from July 2020- the Buffalo at that price was apparently available at that time: 

They seem to sell their BU sovereigns for £260:

https://www.josephine-coins.co.uk/p/2016-queen-elizabeth-ii-gold-full-sovereign

Can't be true, or else they don't know how to do business with pms. 

That's weird man. Maybe Josephine is just an eccentric nerd from a rich family in London who inherited some money and sells coins in her spare time to get some cash. Maybe I shall give her a call next week 😛

Edited by goldmember44