• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/1oz-uk-gold-britannia-mixed-dates--2015-2020

4.4% on a single, slightly better for more. Not as good as the Krug deal above by a long shot, not terrible if you're after a Brit.

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/queen-elizabeth-ii-gold-sovereign--2021

5.2ish% on a new sov, same place.

Edited by Liam84

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/2021-britannia-one-ounce-gold-coin

4.8% on a new Britannia. It's interesting to see that some dealers are maintaining the same sort of premiums as they have had for the last few months whereas some are jacking theirs up for the same coins. In an ideal world you'd want 2-3% on a 1 oz bullion coin, but around 5% seems to be the norm except for deals like the one HelpingHands spotted.

12 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

It's interesting to see that some dealers are maintaining the same sort of premiums

They must have seen these cycles many times, I would guess they know something most of us dont. Might be making the most of the numbers game, before its too late as they must be flying out the door now. If they are still making profits at this levels, it shows how much they get them in for doesn't it? Im tempted to get one, but I'm gonna sit it out and watch now. With I had sold all my gold miners last week. If it goes to £1,200 I might buy different miners and sell the other ones when they go green LOL. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

I should clarify, Baird&Co, Chards etc and quite a few others seem to be maintaining and not pushing up. That 4-5% has been the case for quite a long time now, it's certainly 'normal' for me. Some are driving up past 7% on the same coins, which is a heck of a difference. As I said, 2-3% would be great but if they hold at the same levels as demand goes up and supply goes down then that's pretty good.

Sharps Pixley are still the cheapest I can find Sovereigns for. Currently £314.70 around 5.5% over spot. There might be better sovereign deals out there.

I received this one today, I emailed and asked for one of three years and they had one and sent it. Not bad for a bullion random date and good service.

https://www.sharpspixley.com/mixed-dates-sovereign-elizabeth-ii-gold-coin

6AF1E6A2-5B4A-4094-8F91-AF3A869072E9.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Sharps Pixley are still the cheapest I can find Sovereigns for. Currently £314.70 around 5.5% over spot. There might be better sovereign deals out there.

I received this one today, I emailed and asked for one of three years and they had one and sent it. Not bad for a bullion random date and good service.

https://www.sharpspixley.com/mixed-dates-sovereign-elizabeth-ii-gold-coin

6AF1E6A2-5B4A-4094-8F91-AF3A869072E9.jpeg

I got my 2020 sharps Pixley SOV today. 
Barids are quite cheap as has been mentioned. £309 currently for 2021. 

2 hours ago, sovtsf said:

Great price but how? I cant see anything close

To get the sov's you have to keep checking the web sites often, because they don't hang around. You can check say at 12 noon and then again 10mins later and they have sold 5, so as soon as they come up they are being bought.