• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

• Founder & Administrator
2 hours ago, mrrick said:

@Leonmarsh i never got that email , how do i chase this up?

There is an orange banner at the top with a link :) please also check the Premium Members lounge. Feel free to PM me if you need further support. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Just now, vacancies said:

Ok. I feel a lot better now. Was about to start crying.

😛

If it was for the QB I would have bought one I think.
I cant see gold prices plummeting that much more. given all the c**p thats going on with the economy. 

On 28/11/2020 at 11:53, vacancies said:

Was it actually 30pc off the bar or the premium?

Premium only... about £7. ;) 
A mate of mine almost feel off his chair, till he read the details ;) 

On 28/11/2020 at 12:05, vacancies said:

Ok. I feel a lot better now. Was about to start crying.

Me too... ;)

1 hour ago, Silverman2U said:

Premium only... about £7. ;)
A mate of mine almost feel off his chair, till he read the details ;)

Me too... ;)

I nearly put a hole in the ceiling when I read JM bullion did an armed forces discount. Only to find out its only for our brethren across the pond. I felt like a child who just learned the truth about Santa.

I see H&B are down to £339 (inc postage although it seems 1st class signed for rather than SD from recent experience) for a 2020 full sovereign (which is now fairly competitive for a single 2020 and with the packaging you get). I've used up my 1 allowance for this year already and don't get the spam any more but might be of use to someone.

https://harringtonandbyrne.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=2020 

3 hours ago, Goldflinger said:

I see H&B are down to £339 (inc postage although it seems 1st class signed for rather than SD from recent experience) for a 2020 full sovereign (which is now fairly competitive for a single 2020 and with the packaging you get). I've used up my 1 allowance for this year already and don't get the spam any more but might be of use to someone.

Try them again, you never know. Plenty here have had more than one including myself. 

46 minutes ago, Derv said:

Try them again, you never know. Plenty here have had more than one including myself. 

I got a fair few off them in 2019 when we were all tucking in (which I'm really glad about, gave me a great start to sovereign stacking and before all the big price increases), they might hold it against me! 😃 Only a month to go and I'm a sure bet for another one anyhow. I've December covered with a perfect random minty from Chards (yet another 2019 it turned out) already in the pot.

18 hours ago, Goldflinger said:

Nice spot... I was gonna get a bullion sovereign as my last coin of the year but ordered one of these now (same price) instead. Can never find these deals on their website?? 

Thanks for posting

Royal mint 12 days of Christmas

This isn't so much of a deal, more a competition. The mint are doing a 12 days of Christmas prize draw, hopefully this post is allowed and isn't being used out of context,  my apologies if it is. Basically you just put your details in each day for a chance to win that day's prize. 

On 04/12/2020 at 15:53, Goldflinger said:

I see H&B are down to £339
and don't get the spam any more but might be of use to someone.

I am unsure if gold prices are going to go up or back down from Monday, so I bought one coin just incase it starts rallying. 
£340 is about the same price I have bought at all year so thats all good. I shall get an oz if it hits below £1,300 ;)
Over time its irrelevant, but a £100 SOV would be nice if it cycles back down LOL. 

Not bought much physical since July, so i have gone a bit crazy this week with 25 silver brits, 19 silver proof coins, Bahamas silver proof set & this. 
I have a few new sealed gold coins but none directly from dealers - so its a nice feeling. 

With regards to the spam - you have to tick all three of the boxes on checkout to say that you dont want it. 

Edited by Stacktastic

45 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

I am unsure if gold prices are going to go up or back down from Monday, so I bought one coin just incase it starts rallying.

For me, the price of gold and silver doesn't matter. I will buy whenever I can ;) 

*NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE! THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION* :) 
If you check out https://silverprice.org/ and scroll down to the 3 day chart you can see a pattern. In my opinion, from what I see from observing the markets during this year, I am 70% sure the price will go down temporarily (as it does). You can see (also for previous dates) that when the HK market opens there's a drop, and a rise prior to the London & Comex market opening.

I know this is silverprice, there is the goldprice website but it is uncommon for silver and gold not to move together. Although this has happened within the past 24h where there was a diversion in price (silver up, gold down), hence the reason I give it a 70/30 chance (down/up).

Notice also that when COMEX opens there is a major price drop, so would be interesting to keep an eye on those times O.o

Edited by stackerp5

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

18 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

With regards to the spam - you have to tick all three of the boxes on checkout to say that you dont want it. 

They might have tightened up (or been made to) but last year even with the boxes they still went mad on the postal spam for lots of us (maybe 3 or 4 a fortnight at some stages). I got them to stop when I finally got fed up after a few months (and I was getting too many swapsies in my postcard collection 😃 ) by mentioning Article 21 of the GDPR and that stopped it instantly (so you always have that if you need it). And it didn't restart when I got my '1' this year, so happy either way. Their business model is to try to sell you overpriced stuff on the back of the decent deal so I'd be surprised if a new customer didn't get a follow-up of some sort.

Last year, they were doling the sovs out under spot - halcyon days my friends! 😃 (but the spam printer was going brrrrrrr too)

On 04/12/2020 at 15:53, Goldflinger said:

I see H&B are down to £339 

Mine arrived today. Bit annoying they put a sticker on the front, but I doubt there are too many dishonest goldbug posties that would know what that is?? ;)
looks like ie a solicitors to me. Nice covering letter from the manager thanking me for the purchase, nice touch i thought. 

Edited by Stacktastic

On 04/12/2020 at 20:22, Goldflinger said:

I got a fair few off them in 2019 when we were all tucking in (which I'm really glad about, gave me a great start to sovereign stacking and before all the big price increases), they might hold it against me! 😃 Only a month to go and I'm a sure bet for another one anyhow. I've December covered with a perfect random minty from Chards (yet another 2019 it turned out) already in the pot.

Looks like they've tightened up their processes. Tried to get another and it wouldn't even process the order. past the payment stage. Sent them an email - just in case it was a technical issue and they said it was because I had reached my household limit for the year. 

7 minutes ago, 272 said:

Looks like they've tightened up their processes. Tried to get another and it wouldn't even process the order. past the payment stage. Sent them an email - just in case it was a technical issue and they said it was because I had reached my household limit for the year. 

Hmm 😒 looks like there on the ball this time. Can you use family members ?