• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

7 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Seriously regretting not getting in on those! I still keep looking at the Irish ones 🤔

I was on the fence about those.

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

34 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Someone has cleared out the gold standard coins, must be someone on the forum

I was about to get a fifth one when I see they were all sold out

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

16 minutes ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Grumpy Dave has bought me one, with my Money again Coinster.

It's a quarter Oz of au, can't go wrong

11 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

I was about to get a fifth one when I see they were all sold out

Not sure whether they will have more in stock. We will just wait and see 

13 minutes ago, isaacyzzz said:

is the 2019  Indian Sovereign worthy, Royal mint charges 400 pounds plus 9 pounds P&P?

https://www.royalmint.com/sovereign/bullion/ukb19sspb/

It is an interesting one. When gold was sat at £1440/oz a few weeks ago I bumped the original topic for these at it definitely seemed a much better value proposition than it was a few months ago.

Edited by AppleZippoandMetronome

1 hour ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

It is an interesting one. When gold was sat at £1440/oz a few weeks ago I bumped the original topic for these at it definitely seemed a much better value proposition than it was a few months ago.

Too bronze, whats the point if its not a shiny gold colour?😁.

16 minutes ago, TheApe said:

Too bronze, whats the point if its not a shiny gold colour?😁.

You could say that about all modern sovereigns though and I agree. I know there have been topics on the subject of sovereign colouring and I very much prefer the older ones on that basis. I remember when I got my first sovereign a couple years ago I wondered if it was a dud because it wasn't a nice shiny gold colour.

As for the India sovereign I think its a different enough coin that fetches enough of a premium that it is probably worth while with spot price rising. But it is questionable when other offers are there to be had like the Irish 1/4oz coin or even some of coins that have come up for sale on here in recent days.

Not sure if I should be posting here but it's technically relevant to the thread;

Spoke to Hatton Garden today as my order didn't turn up as expected, lady on the phone said there was a "backlog" for 1/10 2020 Britannias so will probably get dispatched next week. I'm to wait for the confirmation email which arrives prior to 13:00 the day before. Bit different to "waiting for a delivery from the vault" but ho hum at least they're coming!

7 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Just Noticed that BBP has 10% off 2020 double sovereigns at the moment but not sure if this is a "good" deal as I am not that aufait with sovereigns

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/full-sovereign-gold-coin/2-pound-gold-coin/2020-two-pound-gold-coin/

I got exicited to go get a few more. Unfortunately even the discounted price is higher than Atkinsons atm.

On 11/06/2020 at 15:04, Liam84 said:

Not sure if I should be posting here but it's technically relevant to the thread;

Spoke to Hatton Garden today as my order didn't turn up as expected, lady on the phone said there was a "backlog" for 1/10 2020 Britannias so will probably get dispatched next week. I'm to wait for the confirmation email which arrives prior to 13:00 the day before. Bit different to "waiting for a delivery from the vault" but ho hum at least they're coming!

Arrived today 👍

19 minutes ago, werewolf said:

https://www.silber-werte.de/epages/sw.sf/secc83326683f/?ObjectPath=/Shops/sw/Products/"32005110000 50"

Very good premium, about 1.5% over spot !!.

Anyone here had any experience with this dealer? Is it trustworthy ?

Well I just placed an order over an hour ago, so i hope so! 🙂

On 14/06/2020 at 23:05, werewolf said:

https://www.silber-werte.de/epages/sw.sf/secc83326683f/?ObjectPath=/Shops/sw/Products/"32005110000 50"

Very good premium, about 1.5% over spot !!.

Anyone here had any experience with this dealer? Is it trustworthy ?

I have ordered a couple of times, they are a good dealer , I have never had any problem with them.