• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

1 hour ago, Liam84 said:

Has anyone had an update on their 1/10 Britannia order from Hatton Garden? Just a curiosity, I expect they'll take the week quoted to arrive but you never know!

*Had a phone be call just now from them with an update (spooky timing); they will be with them Wednesday and they are getting sent out Thursday. Nice to have a courtesy call 👍

Yes just had a response to my email asking where its got to...apparently it's the Royal mail taking over 2 days to deliver to them at fault, which i don't really buy is true 🤣 If i was them, i would be a little more concerned that next day special delivery of £1000's of gold is delayed in the post...

Direct copy of the email to me..

"I can see that you’ve placed an Online only coin order meaning the items are being delivered to us from our Vault before we are able to dispatch them to you. Normally this would take 2 working days however due to the current Covid19 pandemic, delivery times can take longer. We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible, once the items are ready you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking number for Royal Mail."

78av.gif

16 minutes ago, sovtsf said:

Not had mine either, in theory I guess we could cancel our order if we wanted?

From my point of view it's still a good price (a cursory look around suggests it's cheaper than most/all available now) and I appreciated the courtesy call so I'm more than happy to wait. It's mine whether it's sat in a vault somewhere or in the back of a post van so I'm not bothered. From experience of other dealer purchases I don't think you can just cancel an order of precious metals once confirmed unless there has been been some kind of procedural fault on the dealer's end, maybe different in this instance but a look through their 'small print' will likely avail you of the information you seek! 

Received a phone call from HGM this afternoon. Looks like they've been doing their rounds. Said they wouldn't have them in stock until Wed so will deliver from then. They stated it should arrive to me back end of the week. Still a decent price so didn't want to cancel.  

On 07/06/2020 at 14:14, Safestacker said:

Just totally had an involuntary buy of this coin 😂 couldn’t help it. 

Thanks, it looks like a great deal albeit @ £769 from Bullionbypost.. I used a discount code> IQSXF5OO and getting a free 1Oz Silver Brittania...every bit helps

3 minutes ago, Stwills said:

Thanks, it looks like a great deal albeit @ £769 from Bullionbypost.. I used a discount code> IQSXF5OO and getting a free 1Oz Silver Brittania...every bit helps

Didn't know about the discount code, but very happy with the Sov! :) 

7 minutes ago, Stwills said:

Just looking at the code I couldn't see where to put it is it before you enter card details👍

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

1 hour ago, Troy77 said:

Just looking at the code I couldn't see where to put it is it before you enter card details👍

There was a section asking 'where did you first hear about us'. I selected 'referred by a friend' and entered the code he gave me, it's only valid (and free coin sent) when you buy over a £250 limit, but perhaps it's for new account openers only? 

Just now, Stwills said:

There was a section asking 'where did you first hear about us'. I selected 'referred by a friend' and entered the code he gave me, it's only valid (and free coin sent) when you buy over a £250 limit, but perhaps it's for new account openers only? 

Yes that's it I rang and they gave me a referral code and I created a new profile lol cheers for the idea.

6 hours ago, Stwills said:

10oz !! That would be nice but I think its a 1oz 😅 

P.S - If you share your own referal code you will get a coin for anyone you refer 

7 minutes ago, coalfield said:

10oz !! That would be nice but I think its a 1oz 😅 

P.S - If you share your own referal code you will get a coin for anyone you refer 

How does this work. I referred myself so will I get 2 coins through the post🙏

Added 0 minutes later...

69KGB039

On 08/06/2020 at 17:25, Troy77 said:

Can cancel if we want in fact I just had a phone call asking if I wanted to cancel because they are going to take a few days.

Take your time I said🤣

I was going to cancel but then changed my mind. Gold is on the up again and even if it goes down to £1,300 the price is still very good.

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I was going to cancel but then changed my mind. Gold is on the up again and even if it goes down to £1,300 the price is still very good.

Yeah I was getting a bit worried when the price started to drop👍

36 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

How does this work. I referred myself so will I get 2 coins through the post🙏

Added 0 minutes later...

69KGB039

Ha, now that would be too good to be true 🙂  I referred my wife, who bought another sovereign (with free Brittania), I then received a credit but only redeemable when I purchase another >£250 purchase. So, I guess this could be an endless (but very expensive) loop 🤣

Just now, Stwills said:

Ha, now that would be too good to be true 🙂  I referred my wife, who bought another sovereign (with free Brittania), I then received a credit but only redeemable when I purchase another >£250 purchase. So, I guess this could be an endless (but very expensive) loop 🤣

Ok I ordered a coin with my new account, then how do I get the coin from the other account, is it just sitting as a credit waiting to be used, I haven't looked

1 minute ago, Safestacker said:

Saw this one the other day but the Piedfort a better deal tho. 

Yeah and its not cheaper than Royal Mint

5 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Even with 10% off its still cheaper to buy 2 normal sovereigns. Never bought anything from BBP as its so expensive. Clear to see where they spend their profits though....very user friendly website!

I rushed in posting this one. The gold standards were a good deal though. All sold out now. Some lunar rats left at a good price

On 08/06/2020 at 14:00, Liam84 said:

Has anyone had an update on their 1/10 Britannia order from Hatton Garden? Just a curiosity, I expect they'll take the week quoted to arrive but you never know!

*Had a phone be call just now from them with an update (spooky timing); they will be with them Wednesday and they are getting sent out Thursday. Nice to have a courtesy call 👍

Hope you get them. I bought some gold from there and they turn around a day later and said sorry we can’t get it due to lock down here’s your money back... and yes gold has gone up in value. ;). An over sight I am sure. They do have that good offer on 8 months storage. Very nice. 

12 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

I rushed in posting this one. The gold standards were a good deal though. All sold out now. Some lunar rats left at a good price

Someone has cleared out the gold standard coins, must be someone on the forum

27 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

Seriously regretting not getting in on those! I still keep looking at the Irish ones 🤔