• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

3 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

I'm pretty sure they have to honour any orders made and paid for. It could have been an intentional low price over a limited number of stock, although it's weird it wasn't titled as such. This forum rocks though, I don't generally check Hatton Garden as a matter of course so thanks again! 😁👍

Still doesn't beat the Irish mint for value lol 

Clearly priced before the gold took off and never readjusted.

Edited by silverdocket

7 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

I'm pretty sure they have to honour any orders made and paid for.

Depends on their terms and conditions.  Did they send you an email specifically stating they accepted your offer?  If not they have the right to decline your offer and cancel the order.

767917DD-7110-4029-92E3-4F7E725DE14A.thumb.png.6a4a9710e367ba08247671ab9f65870d.png

Well, I received a payment receipt as it was paid for by debit card. It's a normal post sale receipt and confirms special delivery. Should be good enough...?

"We have received confirmation of payment. Thank you - your order is now being processed. We will email you again when your order has been despatched."

Edited by Liam84
Partial receipt quote

5 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Well, I received a payment receipt as it was paid for by debit card. It's a normal post sale receipt and confirms special delivery. Should be good enough...?

"We have received confirmation of payment. Thank you - your order is now being processed. We will email you again when your order has been despatched."

Hmmmm - I checked my account this morning and my order has now disappeared from my account. Still showing as pending on my credit card. No emails No communication. I have my suspicions that my order will not be honoured.

Still no major loss the way gold is dropping £150 will be the price from all the dealers for this 1/10 Britannia :)

Wanted: 2006 1oz and 1/4 oz Gold Year of the Dog coins from the Perth Mint

35 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I did wonder if they had made a mistake? Wonder if the orders will all be cancelled.....?

Yeah I spoke to them they said it should be fine they was updating their website though. At the point I was on the phone she said 1 left at £144 but buy the time I got off price went up. 

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

11 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

There is no specific acceptance of your offer in that message so I think they could still cancel.  It’s an odd set of terms and conditions because most businesses nowadays usually state they don’t form the contract with you until they have dispatched the goods.  It then gives them right up to the last minute to spot any mistakes and back out.  You might get lucky.

I still see a lot of businesses using ‘despatch’ even some courier/shipping companies!

Edited by Goldhooked

7 minutes ago, Rat said:

Hmmmm - I checked my account this morning and my order has now disappeared from my account. Still showing as pending on my credit card. No emails No communication. I have my suspicions that my order will not be honoured.

Still no major loss the way gold is dropping £150 will be the price from all the dealers for this 1/10 Britannia :)

I checked my account same thing. So I rang again. It was a glitch but they will honour the orders. They are coming from an external vault so will be a week before we get them😁 the website updating may also be the cause of the account error

14 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

I checked my account same thing. So I rang again. It was a glitch but they will honour the orders. They are coming from an external vault so will be a week before we get them😁 the website updating may also be the cause of the account error

Thanks. I called them and they said exactly the same thing to me. Blamed the website update and said it should be with me in a week or so.

Wanted: 2006 1oz and 1/4 oz Gold Year of the Dog coins from the Perth Mint

Thanks for all the updates. I just emailed saying I’d made a duplicate order and could they post as one. Saves them money etc. No response as yet. A week isn’t too bad unless the gold price drops further and we receive them just as they’re worth £120.00!!!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Thanks for all the updates. I just emailed saying I’d made a duplicate order and could they post as one. Saves them money etc. No response as yet. A week isn’t too bad unless the gold price drops further and we receive them just as they’re worth £120.00!!!!!!!!

But what if the price goes up.

HGM have some good deals some times. Also, condition of the coins has been really good so far. 

My best purchase from them (note the date as well-during lock down and no stock everywhere)

image.thumb.png.69cbf5e2265c9f8a808e58ed1f3cf7d1.png

Edited by Emanuel

3 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I'm sure they will figure it out unlike Baird's.

I paid 1 lot of post for 4 items and they was aware it was for 1 delivery and they send 4 packages the same day.

Same happened on my previous batch of orders too.