• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

1 minute ago, Ukbullionfan said:

Yeh I saw that the other day I don’t use that site well haven’t before. Are they carried and sexy ? 

I have bought from them a few times, they tend to be amongst the cheapest for best value bundles - never had an issue

Never had an issue with BBP either though to be fair

3 minutes ago, Ukbullionfan said:

Yeh I saw that the other day I don’t use that site well haven’t before. Are they carried and sexy ? 

I've used them. Good company to use. I'm not so sure I'd call them sexy as I've not seen any. Though the old chap on the phone when I called was a nice enough fella. Hope this helps 👍

10 hours ago, Ukbullionfan said:

Hmmm the first positive comment. I’m really considering it. 

The price isn’t too far off some bullion 1/4’s. I looked at the Mr Men one last time they dropped the price and was tempted just to add it to the stack. (Offer ended by the time I had the spare money so missed out)

i see no problem as long as you don’t expect to be moving them on for a big profit

16 hours ago, Ukbullionfan said:

thats the place christopher collects works at - the mainly non pm circulated coin collector on you tube. ( although he does buy pm proofs of circ coins and sometimes some silver coins )

Never bought from them as always thought they were a bit over priced the few times i looked, but as with anything they can always have deals which make them cheap.  as long as you buy with a card you will be protected.

1 minute ago, modofantasma said:

2005 sovs back in stock but be quick... Last 1

https://www.hattongardenmetals.com/gold-sovereign-2005

£497?? Keep it lol

Just now, paulmerton said:

£497! Woah, is this the new going rate for these?

Even if you bought 200 they are still £486😂😂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

19 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Had the email alert come in, jumped on to look at it. Laughed and clicked off the website! Taking the p with that price

They probably realised they can get away with bumping the price up if they always sell out within minutes of being put on the site.

They were only £344 at the start of the year!

1 hour ago, ant1882 said:

This seems reasonable, confirmed by the Royal Mint that only 398 of these were produced...

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/proof-sets/royal-mint-14oz-proof-coins/2020-royal-mint-14oz-year-of-the-rat-proof-gold-coin-boxed/

£13 cheaper than their bullion version as well!