• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

This 2020 BU Matt Sovereign with George III privy, looks rather attractive at £441.50, I saw graded ones of these sell at decent prices.

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-coins/full-sovereign-gold-coin/2020-gold-sovereign-brilliant-uncirculated-boxed/

Coin Connection has an MS70 for £750!

https://www.thecoinconnection.co.uk/product/2020-sovereign-with-king-george-iii-privy-matte-ms70/

Damn I wish BBP paid me commission!

Edited by goldmember44

I was going to buy from Tavex only to be stopped at the postage step.  There does not seem to be a special dleivery option only tracked.  Has anyone been sent items tracked and had problems or is there a way to alter delivery to special delivery. 

2 minutes ago, Piperscoins said:

I was going to buy from Tavex only to be stopped at the postage step.  There does not seem to be a special dleivery option only tracked.  Has anyone been sent items tracked and had problems or is there a way to alter delivery to special delivery. 

The delivery method shouldn't matter. If it goes missing, it's their problem, not yours!

3 minutes ago, Piperscoins said:

I've bought several items from them, some with what I would class as high value and they have always been delivered no issue.

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

4 minutes ago, Piperscoins said:

I ordered a full sovereign and 1/10th gold coin from tavex last week and they arrived next day by Special Delivery. They also put the coins into a kind of Tavex branded presentation case which I wasn't expecting nor did I pay any extra for. Good service TBF.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

6 minutes ago, Piperscoins said:

Delivery has been fine. If you ask on their website chat pop up they usually answer anything rapidly. I imagine they have a 3rd party insurance for their items but asking will give you exact answer 👍🏼

Just now, jackflash123 said:

I ordered a full sovereign and 1/10th gold coin from tavex last week and they arrived next day by Special Delivery. They also put the coins into a kind of Tavex branded presentation case which I wasn't expecting nor did I pay any extra for. Good service TBF.

Actually they came a day late now I remember. They missed the cut off at post office by 5 mins, items were received at post office at 5:05pm so they came on the 2nd day rather than next day.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

8 minutes ago, Piperscoins said:

Like @paulmerton says , until you receive what you paid for..the risk is on them,so they obviously have the items insured whether tracked or not.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

28 minutes ago, Piperscoins said:

They always send Special Delivery and it is tracked. I’ve used them over a dozen times and never an issue. The problem at the moment is with Post Office staffing/proposed strikes and delays thereafter. 

41 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

The delivery method shouldn't matter. If it goes missing, it's their problem, not yours!

40 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I've bought several items from them, some with what I would class as high value and they have always been delivered no issue.

37 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

36 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Delivery has been fine. If you ask on their website chat pop up they usually answer anything rapidly. I imagine they have a 3rd party insurance for their items but asking will give you exact answer 👍🏼

35 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Actually they came a day late now I remember. They missed the cut off at post office by 5 mins, items were received at post office at 5:05pm so they came on the 2nd day rather than next day.

34 minutes ago, James32 said:

Like @paulmerton says , until you receive what you paid for..the risk is on them,so they obviously have the items insured whether tracked or not.

15 minutes ago, lst65 said:

They always send Special Delivery and it is tracked. I’ve used them over a dozen times and never an issue. The problem at the moment is with Post Office staffing/proposed strikes and delays thereafter. 

Thanks Guy s👍

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

Cheers guys. That's it ordered at £360 so not bad. Easiest checkout I think I have had with a website other than Amazon. 

You got of light then, can be a frustrating checkout at times.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip