• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

22 minutes ago, Martin1983 said:

Are you meaning the premium section? I can’t get access 

Ahh ok didnt realise. Yeah worth paying to get access but I think there are a few posts older than three days on the uk trade section with 1oz krugs for £1490

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Anyone shopped for 1 Oz Tudor lion recently? Anything cheaper than about £1570 about? Was going to buy from Atkinson's and must have sold out overnight 

Please and thanks 😉

Cheaper at chards (ex delivery) https://www.chards.co.uk/2022-tudor-beasts-1-ounce-gold-bullion-lion-of-england/16181

6 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Anyone shopped for 1 Oz Tudor lion recently? Anything cheaper than about £1570 about? Was going to buy from Atkinson's and must have sold out overnight 

Please and thanks 😉

They keep coming in small batches to Atkinsons I think. 

2 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Yeah shame there isn't free delivery too 😉

1 minute ago, FlorinCollector said:

They keep coming in small batches to Atkinsons I think. 

Ahh thanks I'll keep an eye out or give them a call next week 

Just now, modofantasma said:

And they don't take credit cards - or never used to anyway.  Probably the only big dealer I have never ever bought from because of that :(.  Like the security I get (and the cashback doesn't hurt)

1 minute ago, modofantasma said:

Ahh thanks I'll keep an eye out or give them a call next week 

Can get free delivery if you click on the double sovereign link over on chards thread, only works if you actually want a double sovereign too😂 two birds one brick lol

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Full disclosure, I'm no expert on gold prices. But this special offer at Bairds is the lowest price I could find on Gold Krugs.

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/1oz-south-africa-gold-krugerrand

EDIT: 'Non-expert' status confirmed. Please see posts below for better prices, seemingly everywhere. I shall retreat back to the shadow realm.

Edited by FourNinesFine

12 minutes ago, FourNinesFine said:

Full disclosure, I'm no expert on gold prices. But this special offer at Bairds is the lowest price I could find on Gold Krugs.

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/1oz-south-africa-gold-krugerrand

FNF.

Chards are cheaper again 🙂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip