• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

1 hour ago, James32 said:

They seriously need to get this fixed ASAP 🙄 

They’ve lost 2 1oz sales from me so far…never had a problem with them up until this payment system screwed up. It’s being sorted and I think the sales guys are as frustrated as us!

1 minute ago, lst65 said:

So ugly - won’t be rushing to buy that series! 😂

Lol I actually quite like them, must say something on my taste in Women.

Definitely a shame RM and Jody Clark parted company though, I'm sure that the design would have been better had they not

14 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Lol I actually quite like them, must say something on my taste in Women.

Definitely a shame RM and Jody Clark parted company though, I'm sure that the design would have been better had they not

I didn’t realise that about Jody Clark - wonder where they are now. 

8 minutes ago, lst65 said:

I didn’t realise that about Jody Clark - wonder where they are now. 

The design on these new bars is Daniel Thorn, I think Jody Clark is now independent and doing freelance work for other mints.  Worth keeping an eye out for anything he designs I suspect, regardless of mint. 

Edited by Orpster

28 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

2017 gold Half Sovereign bullion, just over £196 from the Royal Mint. Looks like a mistake, it's cheaper than the general price...

https://www.royalmint.com/collect/archive/2017/half-sovereign-2017-gold-coin/

Been on the lookout. It would only let me add 2 to basket but think I've got them. RM website payment system is even worse than Tavex 😂🙄

1 minute ago, modofantasma said:

Been on the lookout. It would only let me add 2 to basket but think I've got them. RM website payment system is even worse than Tavex 😂🙄

Yeah seems you got the last lol

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

The hoover missed nothing lol...1/10ths and half sovereigns are for the folks with better than 20/20 vision. 

When I have to take a photograph of a coin...then enlarge just to see the date, it becomes tiresome. 

Lol, I do that all the time.  8's and 3's are feckers

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

The hoover missed nothing lol...1/10ths and half sovereigns are for the folks with better than 20/20 vision. 

When I have to take a photograph of a coin...then enlarge just to see the date, it becomes tiresome. 

It would be a bit weird if you just sold me a half sovereign a few hours ago for less than this and you then went and replenished your stock from the Royal Mint at a higher price

Just now, StackerBritt said:

It would be a bit weird if you just sold me a half sovereign a few hours ago for less than this and you then went and replenished your stock from the Royal Mint at a higher price

Very true but I've done it before lol...I like to keep myself guessing 😅 

1 minute ago, StackerBritt said:

James sold a 2017 privy mark half sov for less than this, now that's a turn up for the books.

You got any more @James32

Just now, Orpster said:

James sold a 2017 privy mark half sov for less than this, now that's a turn up for the books.

You got any more @James32

2019 but can be engraved at extra cost.

3 minutes ago, Orpster said:

now that's a turn up for the books.

Guess who's gone on the naughty list!

On 21/05/2022 at 11:09, Darr3nG said:

Cheap Sovereigns: [https://bullionhouse.co.uk/product/random-year-full-gold-sovereign/] - listed at £355.04, 2% over spot

2 x 1966 Sovs arrived today, really good condition. I'll post pics, later.

I did get a phone call too, after they had arrived - nice girl, chatting about my hobbies and interests :) Asked if I wanted to be added to a customer mailing list for other deals they may have.

The package also included 2 x £5 Amazon Gift Cards (if I leave a trustpilot review).

All-in-all, I would say it was a decent enough deal! :)