• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

4 hours ago, Johnboysilver said:

They are also in a capsule so I would remove them from the plastic 👍👍

Yes, this is great advice. Remove them from the plastic then throw those stackers in the fire where they belong 😎

6 hours ago, Agaupl said:

The dragons have landed 

IMG_0050.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

Where did you get your dragons from?

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

33 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Yes, this is great advice. Remove them from the plastic then throw those stackers in the fire where they belong 😎

Where did you get your dragons from?

I was around my (not so) local dealer today and they had one on the desk. Brisbane Australia to be precise! They’d just got them in. Not at a great price tbh but I was there already so got a tube. I will be getting more hopefully to be sold at a better price 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

1 hour ago, Agaupl said:

I have this one too, ungraded. I absolutely love the WWyon G&dragon. Not a fan of the portrait. I hope the RM do this for the next engravers 

TBH the portrait of KCIII is a marked improvement on the horrid JC QEII for St Helena and Oz coins……BTW I’ve not seen Australian KCIII obverse yet, will you post one? 

2 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

TBH the portrait of KCIII is a marked improvement on the horrid JC QEII for St Helena and Oz coins……BTW I’ve not seen Australian KCIII obverse yet, will you post one? 

I didn’t mind the JC for Oz.was too much shoulder but otherwise wasn’t bad imo.  But hated the RCM queen. 
it should have been revealed in May. But has been put back. I saw a mock up but not sure it was real. As soon as one comes out I will def post it. He has been removed from the $5 note though. Republican labour government atm so not a surprise.
JC has done a Charles too which I’m not a fan of. 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

2 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Three more little 1/4sovs for the collection. Interesting these. I always said that the alternative mint sovs can sometimes be way more interesting than RM. 

4539003B-648B-4731-99DE-2089ED4B654D.jpeg

Nice coins but I don't like the fact that private mints can use the term sovereign as the Royal Mint have an over 200 year tradition with their sovereigns that are known worldwide. 

9 minutes ago, COBRASTACKER said:

Ich liebe dieses Stück 

Wo hast du es her? Gibt es sie überall zu kaufen?

Hello COBRASTACKER, I'll give you the website once. I bought the piece from this dealer. The Nefretiti has now also arrived in my collection. I bought these two pieces for €249 each. Maxe.

https://www.muenzdachs.de/epages/63784639.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63784639/Categories/Djibouti

43 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Hello COBRASTACKER, I'll give you the website once. I bought the piece from this dealer. The Nefretiti has now also arrived in my collection. I bought these two pieces for €249 each. Maxe.

https://www.muenzdachs.de/epages/63784639.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63784639/Categories/Djibouti

Thank you so much what amazing pieces