• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

8 hours ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Not much been happening recently due to the postal strike. Had been waiting on 2 forum purchases arriving for 2 weeks, finally arrived this morning.

First was a Utah Goldback from @CookieMonster, always thought they they looked pretty neat, and they do! 20221217_174149.thumb.jpg.092f8f10e1d76c6c4b278b91061ba112.jpg

Second delivery was from a top member that we all know, I have dealt with him a few times. When posted this contained a 2000 & 2001 Silver Britannia. However it arrived opened and empty.

20221217_174320.thumb.jpg.0bfc81ba1b0bf5dde2d6184eec4d5adf.jpg

Posted 1st class signed for, but just stuck through my letterbox a fortnight later, obviously opened and obviously emptied of its contents. 

This is the first time I have been victim of this sort of theft from Royal Mail, and although it wasn't a huge amount of money I'm still livid.

The most annoying thing is that nothing will be done and nobody cares. This is level of postal service that is accepted now.

I always post my orders on random Post Offices, they quickly learn that you are sending value and if you keep posting from one location more and more will be ''lost''

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

13 hours ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Not much been happening recently due to the postal strike. Had been waiting on 2 forum purchases arriving for 2 weeks, finally arrived this morning.

First was a Utah Goldback from @CookieMonster, always thought they they looked pretty neat, and they do! 20221217_174149.thumb.jpg.092f8f10e1d76c6c4b278b91061ba112.jpg

Second delivery was from a top member that we all know, I have dealt with him a few times. When posted this contained a 2000 & 2001 Silver Britannia. However it arrived opened and empty.

20221217_174320.thumb.jpg.0bfc81ba1b0bf5dde2d6184eec4d5adf.jpg

Posted 1st class signed for, but just stuck through my letterbox a fortnight later, obviously opened and obviously emptied of its contents. 

This is the first time I have been victim of this sort of theft from Royal Mail, and although it wasn't a huge amount of money I'm still livid.

The most annoying thing is that nothing will be done and nobody cares. This is level of postal service that is accepted now.

Very poorly packaged by the seller, asking for trouble 

7 hours ago, theman73 said:

I always post my orders on random Post Offices, they quickly learn that you are sending value and if you keep posting from one location more and more will be ''lost''

Maybe in London, but I've never had an issue out here in the sticks, high-trust community, and I always declare what's inside my parcels.

25 minutes ago, SheepStacker said:

Maybe in London, but I've never had an issue out here in the sticks, high-trust community, and I always declare what's inside my parcels.

One of the perk of living in London... the more you walk through East London the more perks you get...

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

1 minute ago, daca said:

Today I Received..... an early Xmas present - 2023 kook

IMG_20221218_105201.thumb.jpg.e68219289821aefa17d5e2ae014147fa.jpg

IMG_20221218_105153.thumb.jpg.96ef07260a944ec9399f6048b04ca616.jpg

I like the design, hope it will translate as good on the 1/10 oz PL and AU

The 22 was a cracker, but these look even better. 

The Royal Mint should just outsource coin making to Australia. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

30 minutes ago, AOB said:

@daca that is one stunning looking kook. 

The pictures doesn't  make it justice, is even better in hand. I would love to have it in the 2oz gold proof version, but I'll have to settle for a 1/10oz one

Edited by daca

3 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:
 @James32 - Precious Metals Broker

When I informed the resident TSF Hoover that I would be happy to swap a gold Krug that he was pursuing for a decent alternative coin, it didn't take him long to arrange a 3-way deal with@Auronum. The resultant 2022 Panda is a welcome replacement.

2022 au Panda obv2.jpg

2022 au Panda rev1.jpg

2022 au Panda rev4.jpg

2022 au Panda obv1.jpg

That is a stunning coin

25 minutes ago, daca said:

The pictures doesn't  make it justice, is even better in hand. I would love to have it in the 2oz gold proof version, but I'll have to settle for a 1/10oz one

I may look into getting one in the new year.
I would too, but I don’t think my bank would agree 😂. Have you a photo of the gold proof version?

1 hour ago, AOB said:

I may look into getting one in the new year.
I would too, but I don’t think my bank would agree 😂. Have you a photo of the gold proof version?

Not yet. Starting from 2021 Perthmint is minting the kooks in proof  2oz and 5 oz gold with the design from the AG version for that year, so i'm confident will be the same

Edited by daca

7 hours ago, bluffer said:

wow.   what version is that and where and who do i throw my money at?

2023 silver kookaburra from Perthmint, got release about 10 days ago. 

Dont know who will sell this in UK, probably silvertrader, chards and many more.

Edited by daca

3 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Lovely, got a space left to be filled by an ear 

Another 2 trays with capsules underneath.

Will add the tudor beast 1/4s to bottom tray, then just keep adding sovereigns as they are released to the rest.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip