• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

4 hours ago, Bogart said:

Looks like rthey have been minting a few more of the Lions as some dealers now have stock.

Yes, a month or two ago you couldn't get them anywhere but the mint, even there they were often out of stock. 

So... called RM as no sign of the case or money taken from my account?

Apparently my card was declined??  I queried this and explained this happened with the last coin, that they had my incorrect details for the continuity and it should have been updated so, they checked.  Low and behold the card details hadn't been updated since I last contacted them 🙄

Now to wait a few more days for the case but was informed not to expect the 1o/z Silver until April...

I also queried the amount of £99.50 when we signed up for £95.00 per coin.  They amended the price but appear to be reluctant to do this for the next in the series 🤔

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

1 hour ago, CaptCaveMan said:

So... called RM as no sign of the case or money taken from my account?

Apparently my card was declined??  I queried this and explained this happened with the last coin, that they had my incorrect details for the continuity and it should have been updated so, they checked.  Low and behold the card details hadn't been updated since I last contacted them 🙄

Now to wait a few more days for the case but was informed not to expect the 1o/z Silver until April...

I also queried the amount of £99.50 when we signed up for £95.00 per coin.  They amended the price but appear to be reluctant to do this for the next in the series 🤔

Ah, the Royal Mint at its very finest!

5 hours ago, CaptCaveMan said:

also queried the amount of £99.50 when we signed up for £95.00 per coin.  They amended the price but appear to be reluctant to do this for the next in the series 🤔

I feel like I’ve seen a disclaimer by the Royal Mint on their subscription coins that the prices of subsequent releases  are subject to change. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, StackerBritt said:

Has anyone had their Bull coin yet?

And what about the display case?  

I had an email at start of March saying both would be with me soon but not had either.

1 oz, 2 oz silver proofs should be despatched on 7th April. Boxes were early March.

Just got my 2oz Bull today. Looks good quality so far.. but I bought it on a whim.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Got my 2oz Proof Bull-ion today

straight on phone to get refund, bloody great milk spot in the middle of the C directly above the bulls horn.... seen it immediately its that obvious

Guy said they may be sacking the QC guy.... Mr Magoo has now been given his 2 weeks notice and needs to clear out his office!!!!!

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

On 05/04/2023 at 13:34, AaaGee said:

Silver bullion?

Single coin 2oz proof.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024