• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

3 hours ago, AaaGee said:

Theres only 3 to get before this one isnt there? Not big money.

yep, esp when you can get them for less than the RM sell em for 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

8 hours ago, Gordy said:

WE WAITED LONG ENOUGH FOR IT.. it better be good

i'm already thinking of listing my box... 😂

Really with this coin? totally forgot about the box lol.

Totally forgot about the coin too,until they charged me for it lol.

Is anyone planning to sell a silver proof 2 coin set? I'd be interested if they are. I've got the others and was planning to try and get one, but got my head stuck into a job today and totally missed the launch! what a toss** I am 🙈

1 hour ago, blackadder said:

Really with this coin? totally forgot about the box lol.

Totally forgot about the coin too,until they charged me for it lol.

Did they up price again £99.50

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, Dazlenk said:

Is anyone planning to sell a silver proof 2 coin set? I'd be interested if they are. I've got the others and was planning to try and get one, but got my head stuck into a job today and totally missed the launch! what a toss** I am 🙈

This one thats still out?

https://www.royalmint.com/the-royal-tudor-beasts/bull-of-clarence/the-bull-of-clarence-2023-silver-proof-two-coin-set/

3 minutes ago, Dazlenk said:

116 still available to order... https://www.royalmint.com/the-royal-tudor-beasts/bull-of-clarence/the-bull-of-clarence-2023-silver-proof-two-coin-set/

5 minutes ago, Dazlenk said:

Still available to order.

Ordered it and the Lion 2oz today. 

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 minute ago, Dazlenk said:

How come I went onto the Mint website this morning around 9.30 and it said that it was unavailable?

I did the same, but they came back in stock later in the day - the Mint appears to do this with many of their releases now - it's always worth checking back for a coin which appears sold out

30 minutes ago, Dazlenk said:

How come I went onto the Mint website this morning around 9.30 and it said that it was unavailable? FFS I don't get it 🤷‍♂️ Either it's there or it isn't. Thanks @SiCole @Darr3nG @NGMD I've just ordered it. 

Likewise, just ordered a set. 🙏

Just now, apachebleu said:

When a relatively affordable premium line coin with a mintage as low as these reverse frosting isn't selling out in a day it does make me think this has been a pretty unpopular series.

Unpopular until it's sought-after...

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I was chasing the double sovereign which was doing the Hokey Cokey about being in stock and compulsively bought the 2 oz Bull proof set and Lion. I was bored and didn’t want any chains on here.

Getting sold very soon.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

7 hours ago, dikefalos said:

So far, it has always taken me a few days to like the new beasts. You can argue about the individual designs, but I think that in the end the 10-piece set doesn't need to hide behind the QBs. I also like the bull more and more. It's going to be a really cool set. 

Agreed 👍 

Anyone else interested to see that the 2 coin set is shipping within 2 weeks but the other coins in the series are shipping in late April/June. It will be interesting to see if you actually get it within 2 weeks though, considering other coins wait time is months rather than weeks.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 08.10.20.png

5 minutes ago, Slam said:

Anyone else interested to see that the 2 coin set is shipping within 2 weeks but the other coins in the series are shipping in late April/June. It will be interesting to see if you actually get it within 2 weeks though, considering other coins wait time is months rather than weeks.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 08.10.20.png

Just ordered 3 two coin sets - the Bull, the Panther and the Beaufort….let’s see which arrives first! 😂

9 minutes ago, lst65 said:

Just ordered 3 two coin sets - the Bull, the Panther and the Beaufort….let’s see which arrives first! 😂

Even more interesting that the other sets are available too. 🤣

20 minutes ago, lst65 said:

I thought that they stopped selling the Beaufort at the end of 2022 because it is dated 2023 and has the Queen’s portrait?