• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

1 hour ago, FlorinCollector said:

For the 1/4oz gold for those that have been paying for the set.

Has the money came out of your account for this yet?

Money came out of my account for the 1/4 gold and 2oz silver on Wednesday.

Edited by BullionBuyerUK

2 hours ago, FlorinCollector said:

I updated my cards details with them the other day as well.

Have you updated the card details exactly for this subscription, or of another order/subscription, because when your card details change, you have to update them separately for each pending order, they can't make it "once for all" 🥴

1 hour ago, ak74 said:

Have you updated the card details exactly for this subscription, or of another order/subscription, because when your card details change, you have to update them separately for each pending order, they can't make it "once for all" 🥴

Yeh mate over the phone I had to update my details per order. Hope its worked but I imagine the RM will have messed it up

4 minutes ago, Petra said:

Nearly here! Royal Mail email….. tomorrow morning between 8am and 12! Coin or box??🫢😮🤔🤔(or both….??)😮🤔

Mines coming between 1000 and 1400, there's not going to be anyone here 😡🤬

1 minute ago, Dazlenk said:

Mines coming between 1000 and 1400, there's not going to be anyone here 😡🤬

Red card for Monday collection!😮🤔🧐

13 hours ago, Petra said:

Nearly here! Royal Mail email….. tomorrow morning between 8am and 12! Coin or box??🫢😮🤔🤔(or both….??)😮🤔

Box only for me. Guess play the guessing game as to when the coin will arrive.

after just speaking to the mint. To maybe help anyone if they were in the same situation as me.

The money had not been taken and it was because they had been declined. The RM said they are having issues with the banks authorising currently due to new checks.

They re-attempted my card today and payments have went through. 

3 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

after just speaking to the mint. To maybe help anyone if they were in the same situation as me.

The money had not been taken and it was because they had been declined. The RM said they are having issues with the banks authorising currently due to new checks.

They re-attempted my card today and payments have went through. 

Went through for me this time but have had exactly the same problem in the past!

26 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

It's only for people who subscribed to the series iirc. No doubt someone on here won't need theirs though, so you might find one up for sale soon.

Hopefully, as not sure of pricing haha.. my box is already spoken for unfortunately 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 hours ago, Petra said:

The box is very, very shiny! Arrived very well packaged. Opens and closes nicely. When the latest coin arrives will have to get them all out and try them in the box. Ten spaces.

It's going to be so typical when they decide the series needs a completer