• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

Got the Mint email about getting the next coin … no queuing here! Also emails from various companies offering a range of the coins. Big news here though .. we’re being promised the box with this one!🫢😮🤔🫣

2 minutes ago, Petra said:

Got the Mint email about getting the next coin … no queuing here! Also emails from various companies offering a range of the coins. Big news here though .. we’re being promised the box with this one!🫢😮🤔🫣

WE WAITED LONG ENOUGH FOR IT.. it better be good

i'm already thinking of listing my box... 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

39 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Surprising.... the bullion lion was released at the same time the proof was released as far as I remember?

It’s so weird why they mucked about with the release schedules of the proofs and bullions for both the Queen’s Beasts and Tudor Beasts ranges. 

4 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

It’s got to be the dragon next year as it’s also the year of the dragon! 

Yeah that's not in any particular order.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, MrStacker said:

Sooo is anyone else not liking the Bull design? 

I think it’s hideous. I will still continue collecting the normal bullion 1/4 coins but that’s about it. 

I think it will suprise you in bullion, 1oz should be decent, 1/4oz should be excellent. Too many blank fields on the proof.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, MrStacker said:

Sooo is anyone else not liking the Bull design? 

I think it’s hideous. I will still continue collecting the normal bullion 1/4 coins but that’s about it. 

I think the Bull of Clarence is acceptable.  Then again, I accept all the other bull put out by the Royal Mint!

1 hour ago, James32 said:

I think it will suprise you in bullion, 1oz should be decent, 1/4oz should be excellent. Too many blank fields on the proof.

The gold bullion coins have been amazing. And I have the Panther in gold proof and it’s FAR better than people think. 

38 minutes ago, lst65 said:

The gold bullion coins have been amazing. And I have the Panther in gold proof and it’s FAR better than people think. 

I only have the panther in silver and so far it's still my favourite design. I reckon the bullion 1/4oz gold will be a stunner

20 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I only have the panther in silver and so far it's still my favourite design. I reckon the bullion 1/4oz gold will be a stunner

Agreed. I genuinely think the TB are a solid collection for the future. I like their clean, fresh design. And at the end of 5 years it’ll be a collectors item. 🙏

27 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

5 minutes ago, lst65 said:

Agreed. I genuinely think the TB are a solid collection for the future. I like their clean, fresh design. And at the end of 5 years it’ll be a collectors item. 🙏

I'm signed up for the Ag proof set and so far I've been lucky 🙄

I'd love to get an Au 1/4oz bullion set but with all the commemorative Sovs last year and possibly with a Coronation design this year, I'll only be able to back fill the earlier releases - I'm sure by then with a premium so not sure I'll start 😞

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

52 minutes ago, CaptCaveMan said:

I'm signed up for the Ag proof set and so far I've been lucky 🙄

I'd love to get an Au 1/4oz bullion set but with all the commemorative Sovs last year and possibly with a Coronation design this year, I'll only be able to back fill the earlier releases - I'm sure by then with a premium so not sure I'll start 😞

Sounds a solid plan. I think we have to like the coins as well. I wish I had started the silver set earlier. As you say, unless you’re in early, we can pay a hefty premium later! 

3 minutes ago, lst65 said:

Sounds a solid plan. I think we have to like the coins as well. I wish I had started the silver set earlier. As you say, unless you’re in early, we can pay a hefty premium later! 

Theres only 3 to get before this one isnt there? Not big money.

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

In bullion only 2... this is number 3

Aye, i was thinking proofs.

Glad the bullion will be about for a while (hopefully).

Saving for whatever the RM throws up for the coronation.