• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Bullion by post

Dan12345

Those attempting to post affiliate referrals and link may wish to have a read through the forum T&Cs.  I know most people just accept without reading (I'm guilty of this too).

7.9. Affiliate links

7.9.1 It is against forum rules for members to use affiliate links on the forum. It is also against the forum rules to suggest to members to private message you so that you can send them an affiliate link or in any other way to exploit the forum by trying to financially gain from linking members to other websites.

5 minutes ago, morezone said:

Those attempting to post affiliate referrals and link may wish to have a read through the forum T&Cs.  I know most people just accept without reading (I'm guilty of this too).

7.9. Affiliate links

7.9.1 It is against forum rules for members to use affiliate links on the forum. It is also against the forum rules to suggest to members to private message you so that you can send them an affiliate link or in any other way to exploit the forum by trying to financially gain from linking members to other websites.

So can my comment stand please? As I don't believe I was breaking these rules...

22 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

@Dan12345 what coin are you looking for ? there may be someone on the Forum who will sell the you the same coin for less 😃

Was looking at buying the 1/4 Oz queen's beast horse of Hanover

I know you can still get it from the royal mint but I wouldn't give them a piece of my poo let alone my money 

Edited by Dan12345

37 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

So can my comment stand please? As I don't believe I was breaking these rules...

Unfortunately not as it does not help the op otherwise he wouldn't be asking his question.  Additionally it may encourage members to send unsolicited PMs and try and circumvent forum rules.  I do not want to be restricting, suspending or terminating accounts for any one found doing so.

19 minutes ago, Dan12345 said:

Was looking at buying the 1/4 Oz queen's beast horse of Hanover

I know you can still get it from the royal mint but I wouldn't give them a piece of my poo let alone my money 

There is a 1/4 Griffin on the forum for sale for £410 👍 might be worth putting a wanted add for the Horse I bought a couple for 374 each

6 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

There is a 1/4 Griffin on the forum for sale for £410 👍 might be worth putting a wanted add for the Horse I bought a couple for 374 each

Oooo I've not seen the Griffin for sale on here 👀

BBP are good. But often the most expensive of the mainstream dealers.

If you want 1/4oz of gold I would just have a look around and see what you can get for the best premium rather than trying to speculate on a QB that you may or may not get the premium back on later down the line. IMO!