• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

39 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Seeing all these coins that have been sent back already makes me a bit worried. I haven't received my sovereign yet. Worried that I'm going to get sent someone else's return. If I get anything at all that is...

This was my first purchase direct from RM as well as my single biggest outlay to date, and it would be fair to say that I'm not loving it so far!

Still, hoping for the best...

I received my half sovereign and it’s perfect. It was still in the capsule and under a 10x loupe I couldn’t see any imperfections.

Its not all bad. The design, in my opinion, is stunning and I’m glad I bought the coins I have.

Its just my full sovereign unfortunately that I’m unsure what to do with.

I'll be opening my 3 coin set up today for the first time when I get home. It's been in a royal mail delivery office for a week while I've been away so hopefully they haven't been playing football or Jenga with it in the meantime. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me. I have faith they'll be perfect but you never know 🤞😖🤞

I just had a message from DHL saying they are picking up an item for me today and delivering it tomorrow? That was the original plan until the mint sent it out early. Or that's what I'm assuming. I don't know if I have them waiting for me when I get back now or if they're coming tomorrow. All I know is, if it's the coins coming tomorrow....  I have a parcel waiting for me that I have no clue as to what it is lol. Maybe they sent out a second set by accident for free 🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I just had a message from DHL saying they are picking up an item for me today and delivering it tomorrow? That was the original plan until the mint sent it out early. Or that's what I'm assuming. I don't know if I have them waiting for me when I get back now or if they're coming tomorrow. All I know is, if it's the coins coming tomorrow....  I have a parcel waiting for me that I have no clue as to what it is lol. Maybe they sent out a second set by accident for free 🤣🤣🤣

Could be your replacement set?? RM trying to get ahead of the game??

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, Mtaybar said:

I wouldn't know how to take that ... Would that be considered good or bad service? 🤣

I'd consider it amazing service 😅 

Actually they love to triple our orders on the website so they should send us three of each item so we can choose the best.

20 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'd consider it amazing service 😅 

Actually they love to triple our orders on the website so they should send us three of each item so we can choose the best.

I know for a fact now it's waiting at home for me. The royal mint emailed me 15mins ago to tell me who had picked up the coins for me from the delivery office yesterday. I was surprised they knew and took it upon themselves to inform me but there we have it. Fk knows what's coming tomorrow then. 

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

I know for a fact now it's waiting at home for me. The royal mint emailed me 15mins ago to tell me who had picked up the coins for me from the delivery office yesterday. I was surprised they knew and took it upon themselves to inform me but there we have it. Fk knows what's coming tomorrow then. 

That's good news 👍👌

Might just be a mix up with emails, as I imagine their in contact with a fair few hundred clients about now?

But if it's a bmx or a paddling pool I want first dibs

4 hours ago, watchesandwhisky said:

anyone still in open orders?

I just spoke to RM and my Full Sov will come after 24th Dec…they guy was very nice and polite and explained that only a small batch will be delivered this week and a much larger batch after 24th which will be effectively 29th since 24th is a holiday…he assured me that they are double checking packaging and a loose proof coin is “unacceptable” …:) and “any proof coin with a defect should be returned”….

I guess I have to wait a little bit more :) and crossing fingers 

2 minutes ago, papi1980 said:

I just spoke to RM and my Full Sov will come after 24th Dec…they guy was very nice and polite and explained that only a small batch will be delivered this week and a much larger batch after 24th which will be effectively 29th since 24th is a holiday…he assured me that they are double checking packaging and a loose proof coin is “unacceptable” …:) and “any proof coin with a defect should be returned”….

I had a similar chat with RM earlier today. Must say I'm not happy. When I ordered at 09.30 on release day, it quite clearly said despatch time 2-3 days. From 2-3 days to a month... most of us would lose our jobs for that sort of performance. 

3 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

I had a similar chat with RM earlier today. Must say I'm not happy. When I ordered at 09.30 on release day, it quite clearly said despatch time 2-3 days. From 2-3 days to a month... most of us would lose our jobs for that sort of performance. 

Totally agree…I also ordered before 9:30 and waiting 30 days for delivery looks a little bit like a bunch of cowboys 🤠 who have decided to mint and sell coins from their grandma basement…

I decided that life is too short to get frustrated for the delivery delay but will get really pissed off if my sovereign is not checked and QC-Ed…👹

3 hours ago, Paul said:

still waiting for five coin set 

Same 👍🏻 Card not charged yet but open and with the purchase price in triplicate. Happy to get this after Christmas, it can stay off my card 😂 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

7 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Same 👍🏻 Card not charged yet but open and with the purchase price in triplicate. Happy to get this after Christmas, it can stay off my card 😂 

glad to hear im not the only one waiting :) not really bothered how long it takes to get here. the longer to can go without paying for it the better ! 

1 hour ago, papi1980 said:

Guess I'll be in the same boat as I'm still in "open orders". You'd think they'd have realised they were going to sell out and make more in advance. Unless they were worried about Queeny?! 

Anyway, good things come to those who wait. 

I’m also still in ‘open orders’, but at this point I’m happy for the RM to take their time, keep that die clean and deliver me a good quality coin…who am I kidding 😂

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger