• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

23 minutes ago, BiigT said:

apologies - I didn't realise there was a difference. I assumed that if they were selling 1200 5 coin sets, there would be roughly 1200 5 sov proofs minted. 

Yeah you are right about the mintage of the £5 proof as it is only available in the 5-coin set.

But the mintages of the other coins are higher than the LEPs as they feature in multiple sets and some are sold individually. 

With ann additional 10 (approx.) of each denomination most of which won’t be sold, or sold as part of the Trial of the Pyx range, as has become the norm. 🙂

11 minutes ago, BiigT said:

Interesting on the queue numbers again this morning. I had 3 browser windows open from 6am and opened my phone at approx 8.30am. At 9am all required a manual refresh and the numbers were fairly similar apart from the phone (!)

Edge 3046

Firefox 3456

Chrome 2406

Phone (Chrome) 952

still none the wiser about how it all works

IMG-20221115-WA0000.jpg

Load balancing, each browser is a separate session thats queued independently - you're basically in the queue 4 times.

Got my order in with a geezer from Blackpool!

Initially joined RM queue at 9am and suprisingly only 4.5k-ish folk in front. Was expecting a much higher number, so either I got somewhat lucky with the rng and/or the Tuesday launch threw people off and/or no one is really that fussed for an extra expense so close to Christmas.

Lost my nerve with the RM website though before getting in, heard too many horror stories about the site coming unstuck and that's a hassle I don't need so binned them off and headed to Chards.

2 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Well I am unimpressed. I have no coins and yet my credit card is now maxed out from the failed orders so I can't buy anything at all for the next week. 

I ordered the five coin set…went to payment, took the order twice but no confirmation email and I have no idea if I have the set..! Ffs