• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

3 hours ago, Fivepoundfred said:

My set will be not be going for grading, personally i prefer the sets to remain in thier original case / box. 

They may be worth more in a 70 grade but they just look so good in their walnut case.

Just get 2 sets! Pick out the most perfect ones for the PR70, sell them so you get the second set for free! 

2 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Would I be daft not to get the five-sovereign graded when it turns up?

It's something I have had no prior experience or interest in, so I wouldn't even know where to start!

No prior experience myself but I've read you can get it graded through coins of the realm on here. And a pf70 if lucky enough will always put you in the best position from what I've seen over the years.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

28 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

It's something I have had no prior experience or interest in, so I wouldn't even know where to start!

Personally I'd keep the beautiful coins in their beautiful box.

49 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Keep it “raw” and if there comes a time to sell, have a look at the price difference between graded or not and decide from there. That’s my intention anyway. 

Incidentally, can you join the queue and be our lucky mascot for the next great engravers release?👍😄

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

1 hour ago, Paul said:

After everyone is so upbeat and happy with many forum-ers getting lucky for elusive releases, lets the hope the QC is top notch on these and no issues when coins begin to be received 

Lets hope so. I'm still sorting out QC issues with the Panthers (11 coins returned and counting) - although all the golds were fine so fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, Maxx546 said:

Hi everyone..its been great reading through the posts on here ..

Got a question to ask .. I ordered 2 sovereigns and the box of the quarter, half and full ..money has gone out of my bank and got an email stating what I have ordered..today I have been on the RM site and signed into my account and it's only showing the two sovereigns and not the box of 3..but it was showing it yesterday..does this mean they are not sending me the box set of 3 as it's been paid for and have the email stating the box of 3 ...or is it just a glitch in their system..any help would be much appreciated..Thanks 

You could try looking under “Closed Order” section, might have been dispatched.

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

3 minutes ago, Maxx546 said:

Hi everyone..its been great reading through the posts on here ..

Got a question to ask .. I ordered 2 sovereigns and the box of the quarter, half and full ..money has gone out of my bank and got an email stating what I have ordered..today I have been on the RM site and signed into my account and it's only showing the two sovereigns and not the box of 3..but it was showing it yesterday..does this mean they are not sending me the box set of 3 as it's been paid for and have the email stating the box of 3 ...or is it just a glitch in their system..any help would be much appreciated..Thanks 

Only going of a previous post

Rm has said as long as you have a order confirmation email ignore everything else , your order has gone through 

maybe someone can answer this better though

Edited by magpie79

5 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

Only going of a previous post

Rm has said as long as you have a order confirmation email ignore everything else , your order has gone through 

maybe someone can answer this better though

Hope so ..just seems strange that it was on the order form on RM and got the confirmation email from them and money took out my bank