• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

10 minutes ago, dirt94 said:

4 Coin Set is back available.

Looks like an error. It shows as ‘in stock’ but when you add it to the basket you get:

‘The Sovereign 2022 Four Coin Gold Proof Set was removed due to unavailable item’

18 minutes ago, Paul said:

Do you think a full sell out of everything in under 24 hours is good for the potential of this 2022 sovereign ??

There's always demand for special issue full sovs. Double and quintuple also seem to be popular. Half and quarter sovs might struggle.

1 hour ago, danmc82 said:

Anyone seeing strange things on their RM account? Says Ive ordered more than I actually have.

Yes, it shows I bought 8 coins, double my actual purchases........ :blink:

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

1 minute ago, BrumChris said:

Apologies if it's already been mentioned but Chards are expecting a second batch of coins if anyone is still after one.

Any sets???

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

If any forum members are still looking for the full or half then there are some available at Britannia Coin Company, little over issue price but certainly not crazy.

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/gold-coins/2022-proof-sovereign/

@Floyd1504 There is a half sovereign too, if you still wanted it!

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/gold-coins/2022-proof-half-sovereign/

It is a Thai Massamam with 9 different kinds of veg, leftover Roast Chicken. Giant pot, food for many many days. 

Make sure there’s plenty of Tato’s in it!

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Evening pint after today's festivities, and thought I was lucky getting the five coin set today 

IMG_20211115_192947.jpg

Ironically that's what I'm selling my half sovereign for if interested 😅😅😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I was lucky enough to buy a 3-coin set and a full and a half sovereign today. 
Very happy with my purchases. 
Although i bought everything for my collection, i have a feeling that the half and quarter sovereign will do very well if someone considers the very low mintages! Full sovereign will also do well.

I love the design, when i saw the video of the designer holding the actual coin i thought the design was very nice, much better on coin than on paper/pc screen.