• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

1 hour ago, Paul said:

if silver investing experience is anything to go by, the sharper and quicker the % gain, the smack back down to reality is normally equally as brutal 

I have a rough target of $20 or $22. Pretty obvious but I thought I would check LOL. $21.50 is interesting?

SILVER.png

Edited by Stacktastic

11 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that meeting.
how great would it be to hear what they are discussing
& if they are actually a bunch of emotional reactive dumb asses or just stooges for the oligarchs exacting a plan as perfectly as possible. 

Smoked salmon, caviar, champagne, Colombian marching powder, ladies of easy virtue and a packet of cheese and onion crisps. Or in other words "Nothing to see here"

2 minutes ago, CANV said:

Natch this won’t happen but I like to say it at least twice a year 

That reminds me when someone predicted the end of the world in 1990. I'm still waiting, and man has 1990 been a long year so far!

6 hours ago, CANV said:

This is it. The big one.  The vaults are empty and the IOU’s are being called in! 

Natch this won’t happen but I like to say it at least twice a year 

half of that is true. But the vaults are,nt empty. there filling up 😉

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

7 hours ago, SidS said:

That reminds me when someone predicted the end of the world in 1990. I'm still waiting, and man has 1990 been a long year so far!

Could happen in 1991 though. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

On 03/10/2022 at 18:33, Paul said:

if silver investing experience is anything to go by, the sharper and quicker the % gain, the smack back down to reality is normally equally as brutal 

and there we have it

Silver down nearly -10% for the week, i rest my case

Those paper pushers over in Mickey Mouse land are predictable, i will say that  

2 hours ago, Paul said:

Silver down nearly -10% for the week, i rest my case

Those paper pushers over in Mickey Mouse land are predictable, i will say that 

Are we heading back below $18? 

I wonder where the GBP USD exchange rate will leave us at the time if so? 

More ups and downs are good conditions for those trading the paper price 

20 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Are we heading back below $18? 

I wonder where the GBP USD exchange rate will leave us at the time if so? 

More ups and downs are good conditions for those trading the paper price 

Flip a coin, you've a 50% chance to be right..still a better track record than silver pundit Andrew Maguire ;)

3 minutes ago, sixgun said:

A lot of the coins at Goldsilver.be are out of stock or on pre-order.
Looking at https://gold.de the bottom end silver coins have jumped a good 3€ - Germany is changing the tax loop hole rules dealers were using.
Silver-to-go isn't selling silver coins at the moment due to these rule changes.
i see quite a few basic silver coins on pre-sale at Apmex.
The usual talking mouths in the US dealers are saying there is very little and often no silver coins. 
JPM, Citi, BOA and at least another market maker are deliberately withdrawing liquidity from December silver futures contracts in an effort to cover as much of the the 1800 tonnes of SLV shorts in a hurry.

The cartel are covering off shorts - drawing in speculators to sell short and they take the other side. They will take price as low as possible but have to set this off against the Indians and others who are loading up big time on physical. 

At some point it will be in the interests of the cartel to rinse out the speculative shorts. Price will shoot up and the controlled financial media will imagine some reason or other for this move. This point could happen any time - whilst silver is on sale if you have funds you should buy. 

Very well said.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

25 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Looking at https://gold.de the bottom end silver coins have jumped a good 3€ - Germany is changing the tax loop hole rules dealers were using.
Silver-to-go isn't selling silver coins at the moment due to these rule changes.
The usual talking mouths in the US dealers are saying there is very little and often no silver coins. 
JPM, Citi, BOA and at least another market maker are deliberately withdrawing liquidity from December silver futures contracts in an effort to cover as much of the the 1800 tonnes of SLV shorts in a hurry.

The cartel are covering off shorts - drawing in speculators to sell short and they take the other side. They will take price as low as possible but have to set this off against the Indians and others who are loading up big time on physical. 

At some point it will be in the interests of the cartel to rinse out the speculative shorts. Price will shoot up and the controlled financial media will imagine some reason or other for this move. This point could happen any time - whilst silver is on sale if you have funds you should buy. 

Great insight into what’s happening with the silver markets there @sixgun. I’ve been looking into these issues myself, including the massive amounts of physical silver that’s been leaving the Comex and LBMA vaults in consecutive months, and in ever higher quantities. The vaults are at all time lows for physical silver and the paper ETF contracts have been declining as people are taking delivery of physical silver.

I’ve been buying as much silver as I can get without paying ridiculous premiums for it, and I’ve been advising people I know and care about to get physical silver while they can.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

On 03/10/2022 at 18:23, Shinus73 said:

If the last 10 years are anything to go by, it will be down a minimum of 10% from here by Friday.

If I’d said next Friday, I’d have been spot on.

Consistently, if the bad news is very bad, it’s good news for everything except PM’s. US inflation at the top end of expectations, 10 yr treasury note yields above 4%, DOW down 600 points at the open. The banks know more money printing is on the way, buy stocks, sell PM’s.

14 hours ago, sixgun said:

Silver-to-go isn't selling silver coins at the moment due to these rule changes.?  best get over to coininvest then

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

image.png.e1596e9cacf45144652efa600df913b2.png

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

14 minutes ago, gji25 said:

Silver-to-go isn't selling silver coins at the moment due to these rule changes.?  best get over to coininvest then

The prices of coins are better at GS.be - how long this will last is debatable. i hear GS.be is being investigated.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On 05/10/2022 at 21:40, Arganto said:

Big bit of .925 at Chards on the special VAT scheme.

Holy c**p, I don't frequent this thread as spot is so retarded it annoys me but I popped in this time as I had a good feeling about it stabilising around £18.50+ an oz and it blew back ... Then I find I posted in the wrong thread the other day and no one chastised me!

Edited by Arganto
Changed a won't to a wrong 👀

2 minutes ago, gji25 said:

is this the real reason theres a bit of a shortage in silver ?

I'm a fan of this guy. But every year India have a celebration around this time resulting in huge purchases of PMs (usually in the form of jewellery) so I feel like Ron's info is a little lacking on this one.... Unless, perhaps they've bought more than usual 🤷🏼‍♀️