• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

Yeah, but my 40p coffee is s**t. I only use the machines on Fridays. That's because it's the day I take my copper-plated steel 1p & 2p coins in, I put in 44p each time, to hope I get pre-1992 coins in my 4p change (they're bronze). It's basically legal 'money' laundering. I plan to melt them into bronze bars one day (yes, I realise it's illegal...).

Edited by Earthmetal

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

thats  Gold going moon gang then

image.png.ef71b9312226c8eb290942a5d10a8c4e.png

Wen Moon. Is he the real founder of the Moon coin? : CryptoCurrency

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Does Wonga follow Cramer ??

Maybe he WAS cramer?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, Smiler999 said:

1591 😮

Theres massive support at £1544 approx converted from USD. I will be buying the dip as it will sling shot after that. I agree with Solways conviction from his TA from the video goldcore shared,,,, to da moon baby, then its gonna break ATH

5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Theres massive support at £1544 approx converted from USD. I will be buying the dip as it will sling shot after that. I agree with Solways conviction from his TA from the video goldcore shared,,,, to da moon baby, then its gonna break ATH

To say all time high almost seems passé when we have done it multiple times this year.

It's been a crazy few months and we are calling 1590 a dip now! 

16 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

To say all time high almost seems passé when we have done it multiple times this year.

It's been a crazy few months and we are calling 1590 a dip now! 

BTFD

1544 is the bottom! then moon gang baaaaby!!!

Now gold is going down while silver is marginally up. Witchcraft I tell ya! Same prediction from me on gold as on silver - buying window is now until either July or the end of May/start of June before prices moon and smash the ATH. We're going to £1800 this year regardless. If the Fed pauses on June 14th, which the market says it will (71.6%), then prices will rise early June. I'm sticking to my prediction there's one more rate hike to come before the pivot. That pushes price action to July, with the summer months traditionally low points for gold and silver anyway. 

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

14 hours ago, ZRPMs said:

uh oh, what's happened. To da moon????

Navigator, Wrong moon. 

There was news on the Debt Ceiling & a good day with regional banks as a result. 
Plus ists options expiry this week. 

I think load of people will have options long for gold & next Options X (17th June) will be interesting.
CBDC's coming out July though! Not sure enough of the public or retail investors realise thier significance yet?
but personally this run was only the regional bank news & its getting old news now.
Look at the war in march last year and gold price - humans have a short attention span. 😛 
If nothing major happens then i can see a decent dip in gold over the next few months as Paper contracts expire in the red. 

Also the miners have not really budged that much & they should really  be  leading the gold price. 
I think we might also be seeing the same thing with miners & short selling too?
But they got burnt in 2020 (myself included) so Thats probably why they have not run. 

Silvery should be hit hard hopefully & breach £17 again as it was going to £15.50 before this all happened anyway! - time to load up IMO. 
Gold Im not so sure, but I do think there is possibility it will flirt with £1490, but the markets are due a major correction & its overdue IMO. ;) 

black swann markets crash - momentary £1413 gold & £14 silver LOL. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

22 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Now gold is going down while silver is marginally up. Witchcraft I tell ya! Same prediction from me on gold as on silver - buying window is now until either July or the end of May/start of June before prices moon and smash the ATH. We're going to £1800 this year regardless. If the Fed pauses on June 14th, which the market says it will (71.6%), then prices will rise early June. I'm sticking to my prediction there's one more rate hike to come before the pivot. That pushes price action to July, with the summer months traditionally low points for gold and silver anyway. 

Who the f**** is that guy ( Connor mcgregor 2021)

Timberrrrrrrr!

I got concerned when mainstream media and normies on the street talk about gold, which is what has been happening recently. Price manipulators will enjoy laying bear traps. I bet they're making loads of money from this. Expect more traps along the way, although I still expect gold to keep rising long term.