• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

That looks like a fabulous coin..

But perhaps it's down to the fabulous photo!

BTW: We have sold out in the last few hours.*

* At least of the special priced ones. We usually try to retain a small quantity to meet residual demand...

And also for when (if) they double in value!

😎

It looks lovely in the hand, and just as fine under a loupe. 100x mag in Photoshop and it looks like its been run over with a tractor 😂

And, just putting it out there, i'm happy to sell one (or both) for double the value. I'm not precious about anything!

57 minutes ago, JamesH said:

First pair of double Sovereigns arrived from Chards this afternoon. Think these might become a firm favourite. Lovely looking coins. Thank you @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer (You’ll probably want Dave’s photos for publicity as opposed my poor man’s attempt 😀)

81C366C7-CD92-471E-9B33-042C2AE63F19.jpeg

Pictures look just fine. Besides, @LawrenceChardwon't be wanting to pay my London prices for product photography 🤣

1 hour ago, JamesH said:

First pair of double Sovereigns arrived from Chards this afternoon. Think these might become a firm favourite. Lovely looking coins. Thank you @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer (You’ll probably want Dave’s photos for publicity as opposed my poor man’s attempt 😀)

81C366C7-CD92-471E-9B33-042C2AE63F19.jpeg

I'm glad you got them quickly, and like them. We have now sold out (at least at the special offer price).

That's a good enough photo for its purpose.

Yes, Dave's photos are excellent!

😎

31 minutes ago, DrDave said:

Pictures look just fine. Besides, @LawrenceChardwon't be wanting to pay my London prices for product photography 🤣

If we were based in London or Essex, we just might!

😎

Chards

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I'm glad you got them quickly, and like them. We have now sold out (at least at the special offer price).

That's a good enough photo for its purpose.

Yes, Dave's photos are excellent!

😎

If we were based in London or Essex, we just might!

😎

I'd be honoured to have any of my pics on your website. Payment in gold?? 😎

24 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

I am happy to agree in principle.

Now we just need to negotiate an acceptable price...

How about chocolate coins in gold coloured foil?

😎

Well i'll start my negotiation at an 1841 Sovereign and we'll take it from there.............

Hmmm? What sort of chocolate?

1 hour ago, DrDave said:

I'd be honoured to have any of my pics on your website. Payment in gold?? 😎

Congrats to @DrDave for potentially having his images shown on Chards website. Gota be super high quality to get on a reputable bullion dealer website. Well done if this actually happens 👏 

Edited by jackflash123
Typo

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Just now, ZigZag said:

Boring compared to some, but I like boring tubes of Sovereigns thanks to @BleyerBullionand 2 of this years Silver brits to keep the kids date runs up to date

453D8D10-9F16-47BC-B368-4A40C9FD7202.jpeg

Nowt boring about tubes of sovereigns, the backbone of any stack

1 minute ago, jackflash123 said:

Congrats to @DrDave for potentially having his images shown on Chards website. Gota be super high quality to get on a reputable bullion dealer website. Well done if this actually happens 👏 

Chards already have a great photographic team. But i'm happy for @LawrenceChard to have me flown into Blackpool for some consultancy ☺️

9 minutes ago, DrDave said:

Chards already have a great photographic team. But i'm happy for @LawrenceChard to have me flown into Blackpool for some consultancy ☺️

Yes they do, I think it's @SemolinaPilchard, correct me if I'm wrong, and they take super awesone pics. Still its nice to get some recognition for your own photography skills which are also excellent 👍

Edited by jackflash123
Typo

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Yes they do, I think it's @SemolinaPilchard, correct me if I'm wrong, and they take super awesone pics. Still its nice to get some recognition for your own photography skills which are also excellent 👍

Thank you.

Mine are really done for social media and ebay posts. They're not the traditional, accepted record shots that you see on most websites and auction houses. And i only do a few each day, unlike @SemolinaPilchard who does untold amounts! Full credit on the consistancy and quality of the work

10 minutes ago, DrDave said:

Thank you.

Mine are really done for social media and ebay posts. They're not the traditional, accepted record shots that you see on most websites and auction houses. And i only do a few each day, unlike @SemolinaPilchard who does untold amounts! Full credit on the consistancy and quality of the work

You gone and done it now.

He'll want another pay rise!

Doug can do "moody" shots as well.

😎

Chards