• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

1 hour ago, Leonmarsh said:

Not an eBay binlord but a sovereign rarities dealer binlord any one for 600 an ounce, a) who would get it graded ? Some 🔔 end 

Screenshot_20230106-142612.png

I often wonder what this is worth. Still amazed that this was possible, i know which bell did it too.. @GoldDiggerDave

image.png.591b286debbabf8b390790a19aba06dd.png

78av.gif

4 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

I often wonder what this is worth. Still amazed that this was possible, i know which bell did it too.. @GoldDiggerDave

image.png.591b286debbabf8b390790a19aba06dd.png

That was a great find on the street, I knew it would grade well.....Got some KCIII circulation 50ps so will grade a few of those just for fun!    

2 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

Not an eBay binlord but a sovereign rarities dealer binlord any one for 600 an ounce, a) who would get it graded ? Some 🔔 end 

Screenshot_20230106-142612.png

RM have enough problems with the metal in their "normal" coins. Goodness knows what some old scrap from the seabed will look like in years to come.... ;)

Edited by MonkeysUncle

On 01/01/2023 at 15:08, Fishface220 said:

I’m pretty sure it won’t let you leave feedback if eBay refund you? I may be wrong but it would let me last time I had an issue

You can. but you have to have a few feedbacks to leave and you go to the leave multiple feedback page and it will pop up in the list. 

11 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

You can. but you have to have a few feedbacks to leave and you go to the leave multiple feedback page and it will pop up in the list. 

Good to know. Hopefully won’t need to but defo good to know it’s possible. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Solachesis said:

It's not eBay, but they deserve to go in the binlord thread.

6 ounces of bullion silver for £495 lmao. 

Their 6 1/4 Oz gold coin one is £4375...

Screenshot_20230116_201730_com.android.chrome.jpg

do we get a nice display box though?

On 16/01/2023 at 20:20, Solachesis said:

It's not eBay, but they deserve to go in the binlord thread.

6 ounces of bullion silver for £495 lmao. 

Their 6 1/4 Oz gold coin one is £4375...

Screenshot_20230116_201730_com.android.chrome.jpg

I thought that was bad, until i spotted the gold bullion set!!

https://www.royalmint.com/shop/coin-sets/Flagship-Coins-of-the-World-1oz-Gold-Bullion-Coin-Set/

726932458_Screenshot2023-01-20at16_06_10.thumb.png.ff2187e088d5f5cac70aabda96c22597.png

78av.gif

Have a look at this listing. These weigh 27g each from a quick online search (so in total 108g of 925 sterling) and he is weighing with display box and pricing as if it is gold

You can buy the same set today on TSF for less then £85

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284282077665

Never Chase and Never Regret 

IFFY HALF SOV

no good at links, however, a pretty obvious one currently up for auction at summersgill auction house (just outside York) Lot. Lot number 594

a supposedly queen Elizabeth half sovereign. The queens face is an immediate give away, however, in your excitement you may just miss that she is facing the wrong way! Also it’s a 1977!!

yet again, an auction house letting itself look rather stupid? 

I have contacted them, wonder if they will reply?

22 minutes ago, Petra said:

IFFY HALF SOV

no good at links, however, a pretty obvious one currently up for auction at summersgill auction house (just outside York) Lot. Lot number 594

a supposedly queen Elizabeth half sovereign. The queens face is an immediate give away, however, in your excitement you may just miss that she is facing the wrong way! Also it’s a 1977!!

yet again, an auction house letting itself look rather stupid? 

I have contacted them, wonder if they will reply?

Link here 

https://www.easyliveauction.com/catalogue/lot/b7731d85f152632396683444e7fdf691/0af8d24542e81eb9357e7ef448a6646f/2-day-antique-and-collectables-auction-from-several-pri-lot-594/

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.