• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

1 minute ago, Solachesis said:

Cancel, I cancelled something on there because after accepting an offer, on their recent feedback someone said they claimed the package never arrived and claimed the money back and they had very little feedback, felt better to be safe than sorry and ended up selling it on here. 

Nothing bad happened, the next sale my payment was put on hold for a while though, but after that one it went back to instant payout 

done, and within a few minutes he messaged me calling me a pr!ck 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

So..... sold one of my Tavex bars of fleabay and messaged the buyer about the strikes etc and xmas delays and said i would post it out after xmas and upgrade him to SD for his trouble, (he replied, that's fine) he messaged me this morning asking where it is and when i re-explained he had a go saying basically i cant be bothered to post it....

here lies my problem, not a big one tbf but anyhoo I'm gonna cancel it on him and block him from buying anything else cos i reckon he's trouble and an idiot anyway

i know the thoughts of you lot but what say you?

1... cancel it

2... post it

Cancel.  I see trouble ahead if you don't.

Edited by flyingveepixie

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

So..... sold one of my Tavex bars of fleabay and messaged the buyer about the strikes etc and xmas delays and said i would post it out after xmas and upgrade him to SD for his trouble, (he replied, that's fine) he messaged me this morning asking where it is and when i re-explained he had a go saying basically i cant be bothered to post it....

here lies my problem, not a big one tbf but anyhoo I'm gonna cancel it on him and block him from buying anything else cos i reckon he's trouble and an idiot anyway

1... cancel it

2... post it

Cancel, if he's got an attitude at the beginning, he will put your windows in at the end 😆 

1 hour ago, Gordy said:

done, and within a few minutes he messaged me calling me a pr!ck 😂

Well I did need the bar for a Christmas present 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

1... cancel it

2... post it

Cancel. Sounds like a one keyer who is likely to be troublesome, ebay usually come down in buyers favour, so I wouldn't risk it.

19 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

At that price you think he could have splashed out on some punctuation 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, Zeuk said:

think he splashed on on the moonshine tbh..... or he's been drinking the anti-freeze again!!!! 

Edited by Gordy
spelling

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

8 hours ago, Zeuk said:

"please don’t arks me the exact grade of enny peace in the job lot but is gold with silver and other metal nice lot with gold going up the 125 pound a gram soon this will be a good investment"

Just don't ARKS, right!    😂🙄

and "125 pound a gram" eh.   whew...  Guess I'll be buying that castle in the highlands soon after all....

Edited by flyingveepixie

8 hours ago, Fenlander1 said:

I have always wanted 4 barrels of gold rhodium solution. Cheap too 🤣

It's actually Gold/Rhodium  Soulition   There is a difference. Soulitions are much more valuable and collectable than solutions!

Edited by flyingveepixie

Not my circus, not my monkeys