• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

2 hours ago, modofantasma said:

I've just called them lol. I told them they're selling an obvious fake lol. He sounded pretty surprised and said it came from a private seller. I told him I'd of thought that as an auction house they'd do their due diligence and authenticate what they're selling. I also told him that about 1200 people on a forum have seen it and now believe you sell fake, shoddy goods. The number could reach up go 50,000 people. He said he'd pass the info onto the auctioneer on today 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Mtaybar

2 hours ago, modofantasma said:

Cheers, awaiting a reply from them as I emailed them. I have actually been there and bought (not coins) off them , it’s actually a nice little auction house set up so I am surprised at what they are showing. One of the more obvious ones!

4 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I've just called them lol. I told them they're selling an obvious fake lol. He sounded pretty surprised and said it came from a private seller. I told him I'd of thought that as an auction house they'd do their due diligence and authenticate what they're selling. I also told him that about 1200 people on a forum have seen it and now believe you sell fake, shoddy goods. The number could reach up go 50,000 people. He said he'd pass the info onto the auctioneer on today 🤣🤣🤣

Well done, I’ve just got home and was thinking of calling them, saved me a call🫢👍👍

42 minutes ago, MonkeysUncle said:

Probably seen how s h 1 t this coin is!!!

The fact this particular auction house correctly identified it as a coin as opposed  to say, a Queen Anne table, is at least a start! ;)

She’s cross because she’s got a cricked neck facing the wrong way! Not sure how they got this coin as a lot, I have been to it and bought non coin lots there. It appeared to be a good, well run little auction house. Obviously their ‘coin expert’ must have left!🧐🧐

This can't be true can it? Back from NGC that quick? My nephew stumbled across this, if you zoom in on the label, you can see the lines in the print, a quick Google search shows that many other King Charles NGC labels don't have these lines, plus his suit, and the King Charles text are a different colour. The ID number doesn't come up on the NGC coin search either? 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404130641926?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=_fryl7h3s_g&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=F6Wyctp3QNK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

1203455326_Screenshot_20230128-2028522.thumb.png.fe6dc9f9833c0d00ea8e2808dd0d4115.png

Screenshot_20230128-202941.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2023 at 20:42, BullionBuyerUK said:

This can't be true can it?

1203455326_Screenshot_20230128-2028522.thumb.png.fe6dc9f9833c0d00ea8e2808dd0d4115.png

https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2894754-002/70/

Is true 🤣 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

54 minutes ago, Petra said:

Offered him a penny on one of his others. Is it the same coin on most of his other sales?🤔🤔😮

He's a true scammer of the lowest form. He's asked me how much I'd like to pay him and implied that im his competitor so thats why I'm messaging him. He's trying to come across confused and not understanding. He knows what he's doing. Shameful low level lifeform. I've reported to ebay, not holding my breath they'll do anything. 

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

He's a true scammer of the lowest form. He's asked me how much I'd like to pay him and implied that im his competitor so thats why I'm messaging him. He's trying to come across confused and not understanding. He knows what he's doing. Shameful low level lifeform. I've reported to ebay, not holding my breath they'll do anything. 

They will not do a thing. 

Just checked sold listings for 2 Pence and this seller has sold at least one for £600. Maybe I am missing something her???🙃

Screenshot_39.jpg

9 hours ago, JoeBlack said:

They will not do a thing. 

Just checked sold listings for 2 Pence and this seller has sold at least one for £600. Maybe I am missing something her???🙃

Screenshot_39.jpg

Got a message off him this morning in very broken/poor English, the coin is ready to post, just wants me to pay!🙁😮🧐