• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

• 2 weeks later...

I think this seller should definitely be on the list for most overpriced sovereign and on all their other listing. Still using covid and lock down  in their listing for why items might be delayed. Incredible anyone would ever buy from this seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?item=164167902029&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562&_ssn=pre-lovedgold

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

8 hours ago, Spyder said:

I think this seller should definitely be on the list for most overpriced sovereign and on all their other listing. Still using covid and lock down  in their listing for why items might be delayed. Incredible anyone would ever buy from this seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?item=164167902029&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562&_ssn=pre-lovedgold

With the price he is charging for his items no wonder they have been up for sale since Covid, just too lazy to change the listings (amongst other issues!)😮🤔🫣

5 minutes ago, Petra said:

With the price he is charging for his items no wonder they have been up for sale since Covid, just too lazy to change the listings (amongst other issues!)😮🤔🫣

The seller must have bought a few feet above the top of the market. He's trying to recoup his losses. That wouldn't have happened if he had listened to Wonger.

5 minutes ago, Spyder said:

offered 99p but he was too slow 😠

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

35 minutes ago, bluffer said:

yes but look at the patina.  brand new ones just dont look the same 🤣

put staight into storage? what was it stored in? the machines that stone wash jeans.... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

28 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Reporting to ebay is long drawn out process. They should make it easier to report scammers and get them banned for life.

Yep I have reported dozens of these Chinese scammers and yet eBay not only does nothing about it but promotes their listings. Infuriating. 

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

1 hour ago, Deus said:

Fake slab, fake coin, fake cert number. 

Awful but due diligence. It looks fake from a mile off with that poorly constructed label, QC sticker on the case and unrecognisable cert number. I feel sorry for anyone who gets suckered in but if a person is spending money on something like this they could at least make some common sense reasoning to authenticity.

Edited by CazLikesCoins