• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Oh no not another !!!

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

Don't worry, we'll make sure you never forget!

Wait and see too....this will be the one that sets new highs for coin prices 🙈

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I'm not sure about this series, but i'll go for the first, somehow it will fit to the Tudor Beasts series, which i will collect to the end. I have no relation to british monarchy, but i'm curious about the designs. I don't think, that this series will be something for a flip, not even in long term. Which market, except in the UK, will go for 3, or 4 releases per year with british monarchs? I don't see lots of US, european, or chinese collectors going for it. And this funny Alfred coin last year wasn't that great succes, so maybe not even you in the UK are really nervous, with hardcore FOMO, if it comes to your own early monarchs. I don't really like collecting series ala "predators of the northern hemisphere", "chinese mystery autumn dragons", "wombat vs. Godzilla", etc., so i hope this will be a nice one. If not, i'm out after the first issue without stressing myself. But if them look great, they have to be in my collection. 

On 17/01/2022 at 23:43, dikefalos said:

In this Rucksack you can live with your coin collection. And sell streetfood out of it. There is always a solution, if there is a will. Roofs, warm water and electricity are totally overrated. 

20220118_001436.jpg

Is that an under cover police body guard carrying Harry and Megan around London ? 😂😂

23 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

Its funny you should mention the Alfred coin. I didn't buy it. I didn't like it. But, I have been thinking about it the last few days and something is pulling me.

I might have to try and buy it!

I didn't liked it too, but it has something, yes. And sometimes such coins are surprisingly good in hand. 

8 minutes ago, Chrisplym said:

The Alfred the Great design wasn’t for me either, but I believe the £5 gold with a low mintage of 160 sells well in auctions.

That's the only one no more available at the mint. Both silver coins still available. That means, less than 900 collectors worldwide wanted a 2 OZ Alfred in their collection. And now comes a king, famous for chopping his wife's heads off. If i still would be with my ex wife he would be my role model. Now i've got a good one on my side, so the coin should look great so i can enjoy it.

On 17/01/2022 at 19:41, Fivepoundfred said:

They should make outstanding orders their priority, there are a lot of people waiting !

Yes, they do seem to have a considerable backlog, and unlike one well-established dealer I know, they don't seem to have thought about giving waiting customers any kind of update or progress report.

I have just chased an order for 5 items I bought on or before the 7th December last year, I expected most of them to arrive within a few days to a week.

I chased them up a little later, and was informed they would be delivered before Christmas. Unfortunately I forgot to ask which Christmas.

I have enquired about them a few times since, the latest being today, when I also asked could I cancel the 2 Kilo Gold Proof version, which I paid for almost immediately along with the rest of the order.

If anyone missed out on the 2 Kilo Gold Proof, there might now be one available, so phone your account manager without delay.

😎

Chards

13 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

If anyone missed out on the 2 Kilo Gold Proof, there might now be one available, so phone your account manager without delay.

😎

Calling now. Do they accept magic beans, or a free night of comedy with herefordbullyun?

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Yes, they do seem to have a considerable backlog, and unlike one well-established dealer I know, they don't seem to have thought about giving waiting customers any kind of update or progress report.

I have just chased an order for 5 items I bought on or before the 7th December last year, I expected most of them to arrive within a few days to a week.

I chased them up a little later, and was informed they would be delivered before Christmas. Unfortunately I forgot to ask which Christmas.

I have enquired about them a few times since, the latest being today, when I also asked could I cancel the 2 Kilo Gold Proof version, which I paid for almost immediately along with the rest of the order.

😎

Currently on the phone with my account manager , he is denying knowing me....

4 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

So you’ve already paid for it yes? I’m hauling ass to my phone. 😎

7 hours ago, kimchi said:

You've stopped paying your audiences??? :o

Thats you off the xmas card list and my complimentary CD of my 101 hilarious jokes included to boot. I will send you a turd in a jiffy bag instead 😁

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

Think I'm gonna need a bigger safe 😞

Hide them in a cardboard box...

Place the cardboard box in the attic and write on the box in marker  ( great great granny's ashes ) 

Works everytime 😁