• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Oh no not another !!!

19 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

Good idea but too much of a temperature and humidity swing for me to chance proofs

Yeah excellent point and probably the sole reason mine are rusty 🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

RM shouldn't be releasing anything until they sort out their quality control (in my opinion)

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

The British Monarchs Collection
Available Tomorrow

Thank you for registering your interest in our British Monarchs series. The collection starts with a coin for Henry VII, the legendary founder of the Tudor dynasty.

Available to purchase from 9am
GMT tomorrow - Monday 24 January 2022.

Tricky one this one. Most mere mortals and potential bag holders will be wary of over extending. Deep pockets will have no problems. Those inbetween will half arse it and buy the silver version and not be burned too much if it tanks.

Me….for all the reasons above and concerns  regarding designs and mintage plus endless array of coins longterm in terms of possibilities i.e. dilution and RM proof coin collecting….I’m out. Good luck to everyone. I will take my chances on this one in the secondary proof coin market a year or two down the road maybe.

I am just struggling to see the value in this series. I see the cost but not the value. Having said all that, if it goes the way ofthe Queen’s Beasts, then there will be money to be made as long as there are buyers of a limited range of mintage….one thing to its advantage is that so many of us ordinaryfolk are tapped out at point of entry due to a slew of buying these last few months, that those thatdodip in may be in rarified air if the number of coins bought is less than any mintage.

Edited by Oldun

3 hours ago, marston59 said:

The British Monarchs Collection
Available Tomorrow

Thank you for registering your interest in our British Monarchs series. The collection starts with a coin for Henry VII, the legendary founder of the Tudor dynasty.

Available to purchase from 9am
GMT tomorrow - Monday 24 January 2022.

Has RM released the price and photos of the coins yet ?  

Or is this yet another RM blind date?  So if you like what you see tomorrow then quickly take her out. Otherwise, leave her in the cold !! 

5 minutes ago, Happypanda88 said:

Or is this yet another RM blind date?  

Cilia has got a lorra lorra of fun booked in for you at the RM website tommorow - faulty proofs - oh how did we laugh to queue for hours and reveal a big bag of turds!

image.png.86d87e992863fc73bdb2d2046e4b82ef.png

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

26 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Cilia has got a lorra lorra of fun booked in for you at the RM website tommorow - faulty proofs - oh how did we laugh to queue for hours and reveal a big bag of turds!

Yes, it could turn into Cilla's Surprise Surprise tomorrow if a turd of a design is revealed 😊

2 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Here is the new coin

Screenshot_20220123-205828_NGC.jpg

RM board meeting....how can we get around all these returns...let's design an intentionally rustic/damaged coin.

Fun one for the graders this, trying to guess if damage was caused during or after production 🤔 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

RM board meeting....how can we get around all these returns...let's design an intentionally rustic/damaged coin.

Fun one for the graders this, trying to guess if damage was caused during or after production 🤔 

OK.. this isn't out til tmrw? So how comes there is a slabbed graded one already on the market...does this just prove my thoughts that certain collectors ALWAYS get advanced notice and releases before us plebs????????

Just now, Samcrewsilverlover said:

OK.. this isn't out til tmrw? So how comes there is a slabbed graded one already on the market...does this just prove my thoughts that certain collectors ALWAYS get advanced notice and releases before us plebs????????

Addendum.....plus certain dealers who ALWAYS get first choice?? 😡😡😡

Did anyone go for this coin today...I was amazed when I signed in I was No: 18 in the queue! Either the RM have updated their software at last or nobody is interested in this series? I got the 2oz which sold out in about 10 minutes, low mintage of 700 which convinced me to purchase..also I do like the design especially with the slight hammered look around the rim. A long wait for the rest but so was the QB's and the new Kings beasts...So what are peoples views on this series??

1 minute ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

Did anyone go for this coin today...I was amazed when I signed in I was No: 18 in the queue! Either the RM have updated their software at last or nobody is interested in this series? I got the 2oz which sold out in about 10 minutes, low mintage of 700 which convinced me to purchase..also I do like the design especially with the slight hammered look around the rim. A long wait for the rest but so was the QB's and the new Kings beasts...So what are peoples views on this series??

The main party is happening here: 

On 20/01/2022 at 08:52, HerefordBullyun said:

Thats you off the xmas card list and my complimentary CD of my 101 hilarious jokes included to boot. I will send you a turd in a jiffy bag instead 😁

It's not a criticism whatsoever, as I always appreciate the very kind thought and gesture at that time of year, but let's be honest you've sent me worse mate :wacko:

I'm not gutted to have missed out (I don't have the money anyway) but I really like this :)

No knowing what it'll do of course, but I bet it looks stunning in gold. A series I can't see the Mint repeating within our lifetimes, and for that reason alone it's stolen the thunder from the (underwhelming and uninspired Tudor Beasts) for me, even if it might take a while to start to hear the rumbles (just as the Queen's Beasts did).

Also as I predicted 4/5 years ago a full tie-in from Tudor times up to the present day, and I was going out on a real limb at the time but yes Charles I and II, so Charles will be the next monarch as Charles III.

22 minutes ago, kimchi said:

It's not a criticism whatsoever, as I always appreciate the very kind thought and gesture at that time of year, but let's be honest you've sent me worse mate :wacko:

Well least you will have big Rhurbarb! Thats for certain!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 23/01/2022 at 13:45, HerefordBullyun said:

As a VIP, Sir Cliff of Richard never had to queue for his. He always loved, demanded, and got his 'logs on the fire' asap. So much so he wrote a song about them. And he didn't just love 'our Cilla' because she bought his old discowear..

:ph34r: