• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Tbh I've a feeling ( depending on delivery dates) more will be cancelled in due course. 

Personally I'd rather see it in person before making any decisions, but I completely understand your and other's decisions. 

@James32 certainly deserves get a set, to go alongside his "Queens Award" for stellar work in the "Hoovering" Industry for long & continued service 

2 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Everyone but me will cancel, a ton will be melted down, leaving a very small mintage. Then, in 6 months time, Charles will suffer a fatal heart attack, after watching the newest season of the Crown. Pandemonium ensues, collectors everywhere flock to fleabay to try and secure Charles only sovereign. I wake up to 50 PMs on TSF, offering me thousands for my half sov 😎

Great script for a novel 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Everyone but me will cancel, a ton will be melted down, leaving a very small mintage. Then, in 6 months time, Charles will suffer a fatal heart attack, after watching the newest season of the Crown. Pandemonium ensues, collectors everywhere flock to fleabay to try and secure Charles only sovereign. I wake up to 50 PMs on TSF, offering me thousands for my half sov 😎

Low probability but not impossible!

download-1.jpg

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, Deus said:

Just put a request in to cancel my orders, will pick them up next year. May be a mistake. 

39 minutes ago, AurumArgenti said:

I was very conflicted cancelling the 5 set. It's a beautiful design in my opinion. I do have concerns about the short to midterm prices and desirability though?

I was definitely feeling the FOMO at the time.

I'm going to cancel my 4 set and roll the dice with some more crypto instead.  

Will I feel remorse in a few months... Probably.😄

Thanks, i will get my account manager to hoover those up :)

I want everyone to cancel theirs and for them not to sell out. They are shaping up to be a great rare coin that collectors in years to come will want. The flippers have been put off from these which I suspect is the reason why they're still available. I can't wait to pair my piedfort with the jubilee piedfort. Already a low mintage historic pairing that would possibly be an even rarer pairing if we believe that they don't all sell out before December 31st. Hopefully they don't 🤞😖🤞

2 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I want everyone to cancel theirs and for them not to sell out. They are shaping up to be a great rare coin that collectors in years to come will want. The flippers have been put off from these which I suspect is the reason why they're still available. I can't wait to pair my piedfort with the jubilee piedfort. Already a low mintage historic pairing that would possibly be an even rarer pairing if we believe that they don't all sell out before December 31st. Hopefully they don't 🤞😖🤞

You bought the  first copy of @Solachesis's book?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Five-Sovereign Piece 2022 Brilliant Uncirculated Coin - Matt Finish

Limited Edition Presentation: 1000

Total Available: 201
--

Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Piedfort Sovereign 2022 Gold Proof Coin

Limited Edition Presentation: 2022

Total Available: 135
--

Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Sovereign 2022 Gold Proof Coin

Limited Edition Presentation: 17500

Total Available: 3813
--

Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Half-Sovereign 2022 Gold Proof Coin

Limited Edition Presentation: 3000

Total Available: 389

--

Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Quarter-Sovereign 2022 Gold Proof Coin

Limited Edition Presentation: 3000

Total Available: 1025

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

17 hours ago, Solachesis said:

Reminds me of the jubilee release and if they could be a rarity if the Queen passed before the actual event. I don’t like talking about people passing but it’s not beyond possible that Charles is only a short-serving monarch but I suspect he’s got a few years left.