• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just got an email to say it’s expected 6th February now for the 5 coin set. 

Have any singles been dispatched yet? 

I was told week 1 or 2 Jan yesterday so i think its all guess work tbh. Be lots of lovely cancellations soon :) 

5 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just got an email to say it’s expected 6th February now for the 5 coin set. 

Have any singles been dispatched yet? 

Still quicker than my fooking 1oz yale ordered 14 September. By the time that arrives, it better be a buffalo. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, SiCole said:

I was told week 1 or 2 Jan yesterday so i think it’s all guess work tbh. Be lots of lovely cancellations soon :) 

Agree mate, the longer they leave it and people get their Christmas credit card bills in Jan they will be loads of people bailing out. 

7 minutes ago, SiCole said:

I was told week 1 or 2 Jan yesterday so i think its all guess work tbh. Be lots of lovely cancellations soon :) 

I cancelled my 4 coin set a few days ago,  sick of the waiting from the mint, the potential QC issues - this years price rises and mintage was enough for me to say enoughs enough😐

£350 quid more than the 4 coin jubilee set. 

No doubt they will be stunning coins if you get a good set. But I question the resale potential now and I can only justify paying such premiums if I at least think I can profit at some point. For me its too much this year.

47 minutes ago, watchesandwhisky said:

I cancelled my 4 coin set a few days ago,  sick of the waiting from the mint, the potential QC issues - this years price rises and mintage was enough for me to say enoughs enough😐

£350 quid more than the 4 coin jubilee set. 

No doubt they will be stunning coins if you get a good set. But I question the resale potential now and I can only justify paying such premiums if I at least think I can profit at some point. For me its too much this year.

Still waiting for my refund 10 days later,might just cancel the lot.

Edited by blackadder

49 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Agree mate, the longer they leave it and people get their Christmas credit card bills in Jan they will be loads of people bailing out. 

And that’s not good for them or anyone else 😞 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 minute ago, blackadder said:

Still waiting for my refund 10 days later,might just cancel the lot.

Do it, buy them graded in PF69 for less than RRP in April/May 😂 

Just now, Deus said:

I got confirmation of my cancellation request on Sunday and the money was back on my card Tuesday. 

Do you phone up or just through online.... asking for a friend 😆 

6 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

anyone want a pair of 1kg silver gothics before the cancel the order?  

Jees mate, you still waiting for them?

Sounds like they are playing chicken with you.

1 minute ago, James32 said:

I did it via phone, refunded within 5 working days. 

Am starting to think about cancelling the 4 coin set as well now. Probably keep the single on order with COTR as I’d still like one of the 1st KCIII Sovs and it’s a fine looking coin but I just can’t be arsed to wait that long having parted with the cash already. Seems upside down

Edited by JamesH

1 minute ago, MancunianStacker said:

mate a total 100% waste of my life never again.  Same for the 2022’s I’ve got almost 30k in  and if they can not be delivered in Jan I’m dumping all of my orders . 

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

mate a total 100% waste of my life never again.  Same for the 2022’s I’ve got almost 30k in  and if they can not be delivered in Jan I’m dumping all of my orders . 

You should. That money can go into something else  

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

I did mine online,items removed from the order yet still **** all refunded

and now won't reply to my emails lol.

28 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Do it, buy them graded in PF69 for less than RRP in April/May 😂 

Most likely beable to buy it all cheaper later. I bet people will still be waiting in march for their orders.

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Yeah get rid and buy up some extra 5 coin sets raw or pre graded at PF69 (or 70 if flush). 👍🏻 

Just now, blackadder said:

Most likely beable to buy it all cheaper later. I bet people will still be waiting in march for their orders.

They said to me “we are extremely busy in the accounts department “ probably refunding everyone

Just now, blackadder said:

They make you feel like you are already one month in, so one more month won’t hurt, then give you the bad news of another month, and then another etc. Taking people for fools 😤 

5 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

I did it via phone, refunded within 5 working days. 

Thanks, it's just boredom kicking in now and tbh I think the whole market is in the process of changing 🙃 

Whilst I didn't go in thinking I was about to get rich, I certainly don't want to own a couple of set's of Overpriced ears either 😅