• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

36 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Can't believe it, my 5 coin is in the post according to the RM! Here goes 24 hours of stress about what condition they will be in😅🤞

Lie's(have been told to me). They said they aren't sending yours until they send mine. Fair is fair! 

78av.gif

Mine is on its way as well. Not sure if I'm being pessimistic but I'm not excited at all. I'm just factoring an hour into my day tomorrow to spend going over each coin to identify quality issues. Fingers crossed we won't find any, but I'm willing to have a small wager that won't be the case. Good luck everyone! 

2 hours ago, dioarn said:

Just received my 5 proof sovereign set, but I need some cash and have to sell them. Is there a place to sell them in the forum?  or anywhere you guys can recommend? 

I can recommend selling to me but I must warn you the price of these has halved since release😎

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

For those getting 5coin sets from DHL, pay attention to the pathetic royal mint packaging. 

Inadequate weak cardboard for an proof set with a little bit of pointless  brown paper. 

Please let me know if you feel the same 

Edited by Tn21

1 minute ago, Tn21 said:

For those getting 5coin sets from DHL, pay attention to the pathetic royal mail packaging. 

Inadequate weak cardboard for an proof set with a little bit of pointless  brown paper. 

I though mine was very well packed (for a change). Strong outer box and plenty of brown paper packaging to prevent any movement of the 5-coin set.

The last 5-set I got (jubliee) came in a much smaller outer box with no additional padding. This was shipped by Royal Mail.

11 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

For those getting 5coin sets from DHL, pay attention to the pathetic royal mail packaging. 

I had the same issue with 4coin set, fortunately the set is spotless. 

But one thing that I don't like about DHL is these txt messages they keep sending me.

To quickly and easily authorise a no signature/non-contact delivery for your DHL Express shipment, just tap: https://del

Why on earth would I authorise a no signature on my special delivery. I hope the 5coin set will turn up in one piece and without any issues. 

5 minutes ago, dioarn said:

How many days you have to return? I bought last year, am I still eligible for refund? 

Mate you need to pump this in the sales post before you get reported, if you do not know the returns procedure for a 5.5k set maybe stick to what you know? 

Just now, SilverDrum said:

I did not even realise that. Thought they would have been snapped up. They have a "1% off special offer" too.

Your never awake during the day "usually" so it's understandable 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Mate you need to pump this in the sales post before you get reported, if you do not know the returns procedure for a 5.5k set maybe stick to what you know? 

Thanks. Where is the best place to buy bullion version of this? I kind of regret that I got proof, something you cannot touch.