• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

both if you can afford it, even if you cant afford it - pop it on the credit card and swap it over to a 0% deal and pay off over a year 

Thank me for it in 5 years time :) 

Thanks! But what if the bullion coins come out in the same design as the proof?  How do you think this will affect the proof price?

1 minute ago, wateros said:

Thanks! But what if the bullion coins come out in the same design as the proof?  How do you think this will affect the proof price?

No much, I wouldn’t hang about mate.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Just now, wateros said:

just follow prices of other variant proofs 1989. 2002, 2005,2012, 2017

ALL have much higher prices than list RRP paid 

Also Her Majesty is in a pretty pickle health wise currently given her age so may/could be the last, also historical significant of no monarch doing 60 years since sovereign began and unlikely to in anyone lifetime currently alive as @westminstrel pointed out back in the thread 

3 minutes ago, wateros said:

1 minute ago, Paul said:

just follow prices of other variant proofs 1989. 2002, 2005,2012, 2017

ALL have much higher prices than list RRP paid 

Also Her Majesty is in a pretty pickle health wise currently given her age so may/could be the last, also historical significant of no monarch doing 60 years since sovereign began and unlikely to in anyone lifetime currently alive as @westminstrel pointed out back in the thread 

Well Charlie boy certainly ain't achieving it😁

5 minutes ago, wateros said:

Buy those too😁

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, wateros said:

Thanks gentlemen, you have convinced me! I just bought 2 full sovereigns and 1 half :)

By jolly, you soon threw yourself off that fence😅😅😅

2 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I've got a feeling there's a good few blokes today coming up with some spectacular BS to tell their wives why they have spent so much money today!   

I only pressed it once love and it must have gone through 4 times!!!!

I had every excuse in the book ready but only got a full and a half.

On the bright side she may end up getting a Christmas after all 😅

3 minutes ago, watchesandwhisky said:

I'm wondering if these "available to order" are the ones they will get returned for QC reasons.. Just deciding if to grab another half..

Ahh gowannnn,

2 halves makes a full sure😁

5 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

I'm still on the fence if I like it only got a full if I don't like it it'll go back 

What's not to like??

All 3 main  boxes ticked sure

1) hobbie horse

2) anorexic lion

3) baby lion at the top wearing goggles and doing God knows what

What these this launch is valued at in total sales

• Half 2000 @ £315  = £630,000
  • Full 10,500 @ £585 = £6,142,500
  • Three Coin 1000 @ £955 = £955,000
  • Four Coin 500 @ £2055 =  £1,027,500
  • Five Coin 700 @ £4795 = £3,356,500

TOTAL £12,111,500

Wish i could get £12million in sales in less than 4 hours in my business 

The cost of gold brings the profit margin down a little i suppose though

15 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I've got a feeling there's a good few blokes today coming up with some spectacular BS to tell their wives why they have spent so much money today!   

I treated my mistress honest honey😉

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

What's not to like??

All 3 main  boxes ticked sure

1) hobbie horse

2) anorexic lion

3) baby lion at the top wearing goggles and doing God knows what

It's a once in a multi generation opportunity to make a lasting impression imo it falls short it might be different in person but 🤷‍♂️ the design just looks like a copy of the pound coin 

3 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

It's a once in a multi generation opportunity to make a lasting impression imo it falls short it might be different in person but 🤷‍♂️ the design just looks like a copy of the pound coin 

It is a pound coin!