• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Nice coin, I keep trying to collect one of each type of gold 20F size coin from across Europe as that would cover many designs - I am a long way from this as there are lots from about 1800!

I first saw 1800 and thought there were 1800 designs )) I will try to get a Napoleon 1 20f and then perhaps a 100f piece to add some variety.

Nice coin, I keep trying to collect one of each type of gold 20F size coin from across Europe as that would cover many designs - I am a long way from this as there are lots from about 1800!

I first saw 1800 and thought there were 1800 designs )) I will try to get a Napoleon 1 20f and then perhaps a 100f piece to add some variety.

On 3/23/2017 at 15:39, Numistacker said:

Won an email bid at Lockdales auction. My first Roman coin. Caligula. Always had a soft spot for that since seeing Helen Mirren when I was a teenager.

74-2013131155052_original.jpg

Will have it graded by NGC Antique Coins and feature it on the channel.

Thats a nice Roman coin! I gave all my Roman coins (not as good as that to my kids), thats the thing of living in a former Roman city poor quality coins are easily found.  

Edit  Just want to say better coins are very hard to find.

Edited by Pipers

i saw these. They are 1oz silver. They were interesting to me.

IMG_3069.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

IMG_3072.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On 4/20/2017 at 18:32, MickB said:

Just bought a silver Britannia anniversary privy......

i got some of these. It is good they came in capsules unlike the standard Britannias. I also did not realise there was such a thing as RM 1/4oz gold lunars.

IMG_3259.JPG

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

7 hours ago, sixgun said:

i got some of these. It is good they came in capsules unlike the standard Britannias. I also did not realise there was such a thing as RM 1/4oz gold lunars.

IMG_3259.JPG

Reading different American dealers sites, the 1/4 oz gold lunar issue started with the 2015 sheep. Two sites mention the mintage was 5000 BU for this year whilst another site mentions a maximum mintage of 10,000, which may include bullion grade.

Quite a bit of silver over the last few days / weeks. 5x Kook 2017s, QB Griffins, 15 QB Dragons, 50 Britannias (for a friend), a few of those for myself, and a PF70 QB lion proof (excited to see that one) and a few others in OMP, and 3 gold quarter QB dragons. 

Needed to recover from my grading grief from NGC in Numistackers recent round ! 

As a stacker I tend to overlook the premium series, but I just scooped some absolute bargains from Celticgold who seemed to be flogging Lunar 2 goats like they were going out of fashion

I got - 

Lunar II Goat 2oz Silver Coin 2015 @ 37.27EUR

Lunar II Goat 1/2oz Silver Coin 2015 @ 9.70EUR

Lunar II Goat 5oz Silver Coin 2015 @ 93.86EUR

I think I completely cleaned them out of available stock at those prices

On 4/27/2017 at 13:12, lightjaw said:

Bought a 4 ducats austrian coin. Its been on my list of "i want one of those if i ever have the money" coins for a while.

i got a couple from Hatton Garden Metals as they were something i wanted. They are a big face coin, making a good show but really quite thin, like Medieval coins.

3 hours ago, Numistacker said:

One of the benefits of getting in coins for grading is I get to see special coins and I just ordered a Tuvalu dragon Antique 2017

B2993F08-88B9-44C9-A393-F3D572AB1536-19856-000012B3DAA83CFE.jpeg

Mintage 1000 sold out at Perth mint.

I bought mine for issue price at Talisman Coins in the USA.

http://talismancoins.com/products/65082

Thanks@backyardbullion

Wait until you see this coin in person...it's gonna blow your mind.  Talisman is by far the best place to pick these up...but probably not much longer though with a 1000 mintage.  Great score Numi!

Wait until you see this coin in person...it's gonna blow your mind.  Talisman is by far the best place to pick these up...but probably not much longer though with a 1000 mintage.  Great score Numi!

I have one in the May grading from@backyardbullion video up soon. That is the reason I immediately went out and bought one! It is a great coin and the mintage is very low for something like this.

2 hours ago, Numistacker said:

I have one in the May grading from@backyardbullion video up soon. That is the reason I immediately went out and bought one! It is a great coin and the mintage is very low for something like this.

They are amazing coins for sure. I have a second one which I have kept for now...but now I am thinking it might be a good idea to send them both in to see if we can get an MS70 on at least one of them! Thoughts?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

3 hours ago, Numistacker said:

Wow, what an idiot I am! You did say in your original post you had a chance to see it...I was trying to think of a good excuse for my bonehead post...I got nothin'. Nevertheless, great purchase!