• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Something special tomorrow - 10 Queen’s Beasts

5 hours ago, richatthecroft said:

I asked you the other day what magnification you used in the photo of the 'hole'- what was the magnification?  Tiny pin holes are quite common in Proof coins, and they often grade well. The magnification of the hole in your photo makes it look dramatic- but perhaps its not that noticeable under x5 Magnification? 

that photo was x5 magnification. You can see with the naked eye, and it sadly reflects the light differently to make it that much more noticeable 

Was unable to send it today so will sleep on it one night. And decide tomorrow its such a nice coin I rather have it then not. They did say they would send it back if they could not replaced/ repair it.   

3 minutes ago, LolRasta said:

that photo was x5 magnification. You can see with the naked eye, and it sadly reflects the light differently to make it that much more noticeable 

Was unable to send it today so will sleep on it one night. And decide tomorrow its such a nice coin I rather have it then not. They did say they would send it back if they could not replaced/ repair it.   

Good luck 👍 

My update with my 1oz gold coin proof from the RM. Fingers crossed I did the correct thing in asking for a replacement 
Thank you for your email.

I have made some enquiries regarding your question and can confirm that an order that is returned to us is inspected and should the product be below our Royal Mint Proof Standard the customer will receive a replacement product. The returned coin will be scrapped. The exchange of one coin to another means that the number of coins sold remain within the Limited Edition Presentation. If the returned coin is deemed to be within our Royal Mint Proof Standard the customer will be contacted and given a choice to receive their original coin back or receive a refund.

I’ve checked your account and it appears your coin has been booked on for exchange, so we’re just awaiting on stock. As soon as the order despatches you’ll receive an email containing tracking information.

Kind regards

On 14/05/2021 at 15:30, LolRasta said:

My update with my 1oz gold coin proof from the RM. Fingers crossed I did the correct thing in asking for a replacement 
Thank you for your email.

I have made some enquiries regarding your question and can confirm that an order that is returned to us is inspected and should the product be below our Royal Mint Proof Standard the customer will receive a replacement product. The returned coin will be scrapped. The exchange of one coin to another means that the number of coins sold remain within the Limited Edition Presentation. If the returned coin is deemed to be within our Royal Mint Proof Standard the customer will be contacted and given a choice to receive their original coin back or receive a refund.

I’ve checked your account and it appears your coin has been booked on for exchange, so we’re just awaiting on stock. As soon as the order despatches you’ll receive an email containing tracking information.

Kind regards

Surely would be easier if they just checked them in the first place before they went out...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I understand that the 2oz Silver Proof version of this coin will be available from the Mint at the end of the month. No launch date confirmed as yet. 

The price will be £180.00. I am not currently sure of the mintage. 

I have an estimated shipping date on 14th July by a german coin dealer. Maybe LPM (it is a LPM exclusive release) ships them also end of june. Mintage of the 2 OZ Proof Silver is 750 pcs. If i remember right, the RM has 100 2 OZ Completers.  

7 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

I have an estimated shipping date on 14th July by a german coin dealer. Maybe LPM (it is a LPM exclusive release) ships them also end of june. Mintage of the 2 OZ Proof Silver is 750 pcs. If i remember right, the RM has 100 2 OZ Completers.  

This dealer, currently does not have any, but has a price of £449.25 when they do!

https://goldsilver.be/en/queen-s-beasts/3904-uk-2-oz-silver-queen-s-beasts-completer-2021-5-proof-box-coa.html

6 hours ago, Zhorro said:

This dealer, currently does not have any, but has a price of £449.25 when they do!

https://goldsilver.be/en/queen-s-beasts/3904-uk-2-oz-silver-queen-s-beasts-completer-2021-5-proof-box-coa.html

He was the first day sold out. Maybe He holds some back, but i don't think so. The only german coin dealer with the 2 OZ i know was silber-sammler

https://www.silber-sammler.de/de/detail/index/sArticle/1660

Edited by dikefalos

6 hours ago, Zhorro said:

Again, no longer in stock (but availability may change on 20/6/21) - price 749.95 Euros!

https://www.powercoin.it/en/europe/5680-queen-beasts-completer-2-oz-silver-coin-5-pounds-united-kingdom-2021.html

I've bought from powercoin and will again, their premiums are higher then somebody they get coins others can't seem to which is why I buy.

16 minutes ago, Chrisplym said:

I still love this design. It is going to be an all time classic. The 2oz gold and silver proofs will be good investments with their relatively low mintages 👍

What is the declared mintage for the 2oz Silver Proof? I haven’t heard anything on that. Just price from the Mint is confirmed as £180.00. 

That is a good question Andrew. The Royal Mint originally listed the 2oz silver with a mintage of just 100, but I now believe that the mintage is 750 and maybe the Royal Mint sale allocation is 100. Hopefully all will become clear when the coin arrives 🤣

41 minutes ago, Chrisplym said:

That is a good question Andrew. The Royal Mint originally listed the 2oz silver with a mintage of just 100, but I now believe that the mintage is 750 and maybe the Royal Mint sale allocation is 100. Hopefully all will become clear when the coin arrives 🤣

Curious that they produce a coin and yet have a limited mintage for sale. Very interesting! I wonder what the business decision or thinking is on that...