• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Something special tomorrow - 10 Queen’s Beasts

2 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

Does anyone think of the these 2oz silver proof will make it on sale to the general public ? It would seem unlikely to me to due to the mintage and the LPM exclusive.

My understanding is that they are only being offered via account managers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I am thinking of investing in the The Queen's Beasts 2021 Gold 1oz Bullion Coin. Do these go up in value? Also what should the maximum spend be on this coin?

Kind Regards

Muneeb Beg

On 30/04/2021 at 15:21, sovtsf said:

yeah that is the proof, could of got better pics but just on my phone

Hi,

Sorry I am new to coins.  What difference does the proof version make?

Kind Regards

Muneeb Beg

1 minute ago, muneeb said:

Hi.

I am thinking of investing in the The Queen's Beasts 2021 Gold 1oz Bullion Coin. Do these go up in value? Also what should the maximum spend be on this coin?

Kind Regards

Muneeb Beg

Hi Muneeb,

Investing is always at the risk of the buyer for me gold bullion is a good store of wealth.  If you can buy potentially collectable bullion I call "bonus bullion"  where the coin has a potentially higher premium due to being part of a series you can't go wrong.  It's always going to be worth it's weight in gold what ever happens to the spot price, and maybe command a higher resale value to collectors buying the coin as part of a series. 

And it's a gorgeous piece of gold to hold............

qb3.jpg

qb4.jpg

3 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Hi Muneeb,

Investing is always at the risk of the buyer for me gold bullion is a good store of wealth.  If you can buy potentially collectable bullion I call "bonus bullion"  where the coin has a potentially higher premium due to being part of a series you can't go wrong.  It's always going to be worth it's weight in gold what ever happens to the spot price, and maybe command a higher resale value to collectors buying the coin as part of a series. 

qb3.jpg

qb4.jpg

I need your photographic skills, I really do!

I'd have a bit of a tightening in the south if I tried to balance my proof coins like that! 😅

Lovely coin. 

Edited by GoldenGriffin

2 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Great point - I bought an extra one just to play with (and not worry about condition, it wasn't a high price over a bullion Brit) - Shadowstack made a great video about handling and enjoying your gold :)

4 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Great point - I bought an extra one just to play with (and not worry about condition, it wasn't a high price over a bullion Brit) - Shadowstack made a great video about handling and enjoying your gold :)

I'm enjoying great bullion coins,  you get the same design without the mental premium and for me you don't the the anxiety and stress if theres contact mark or spots.  There is nothing like having gold in hand.   I've  handed gold to a friend they look at it like it in amazement like it's magic.  

13 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Hi Muneeb,

qb3.jpg

qb4.jpg

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. That coin is beautiful! Congratulations on your purchase! I am new to coins and just finished university. I was wanting to invest somewhere and came across this beautiful coin. Would you suggest the investment? Also have you previously bought coins which you benefitted from?

Regards

7 minutes ago, muneeb said:

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. That coin is beautiful! Congratulations on your purchase! I am new to coins and just finished university. I was wanting to invest somewhere and came across this beautiful coin. Would you suggest the investment? Also have you previously bought coins which you benefitted from?

Regards

If you can get this coin close to the price of cheap gold bullion then it's a very good buy in my humble opinion. It may give you some extra profit in future (we don't know now). If it doesn't then you have not lost much money if you intended to buy 1oz of bullion gold anyway. Hope that helps :)

6 minutes ago, kimchi said:

If you can get this coin close to the price of cheap gold bullion then it's a very good buy in my humble opinion. It may give you some extra profit in future (we don't know now). If it doesn't then you have not lost much money if you intended to buy 1oz of bullion gold anyway. Hope that helps :)

That helps a lot!! Thank you so much! I’m getting one for £1469 and or there’s one

for £1431, I’m not sure why there is a difference in the price? Would you say that is a suitable price?

regards

6 minutes ago, kimchi said:

3 minutes ago, muneeb said:

That helps a lot!! Thank you so much! I’m getting one for £1469 and or there’s one

for £1431, I’m not sure why there is a difference in the price? Would you say that is a suitable price?

regards

Prices vary. Which sellers are you looking at?

If you can guarantee a genuine coin from a reputable seller of course cheaper is better.

Edited by kimchi

1 minute ago, kimchi said:

Prices vary. Which sellers are you looking at?

If you can guarantee a genuine coin from a seller of course cheaper is better.

I am looking at gold.co.Uk and the royal mint.. Which one would you suggest buying from? Cheaper option or Gold bullion?

regards

5 minutes ago, muneeb said:

I am looking at gold.co.Uk and the royal mint.. Which one would you suggest buying from? Cheaper option or Gold bullion?

regards

Sorry I don't know gold.co.uk but I'm sure others here do.

The Royal Mint are usually more expensive.

Atkinsons are £1397.11 <edit> right now

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/1oz-gold-coins/2021-uk-queen-s-beasts-completer-1oz-gold-coin

Edited by kimchi

2 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Sorry I don't know gold.co.uk but I'm sure others here do.

The Royal Mint are usually more expensive.

Atkinsons are £1397.11 <edit> right now

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/1oz-gold-coins/2021-uk-queen-s-beasts-completer-1oz-gold-coin

Would u suggest buying this? Is

this a good price ? Thanks for the finding!

regards 

Just now, muneeb said:

Would u suggest buying this? Is

this a good price ? Thanks for the finding!

regards 

Look at all reputable sellers - Atkinsons, Chards (you pay extra for postage from them) etc for your best price.

Personally I like Atkinsons. That's a very good price in my opinion, but I can't promise it's the cheapest!

Good wishes, let us know how you get on! :)