• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 hours ago, rebnah said:

Look what actually arrived today even though it was a day late from Chards!

Next day delivery don't make me laugh

Should offer my postage back at least?

I know you were promised next day delivery and they didn't post it in time to make that, but not everyone can do what they say all the time, things happen. Hopefully Lizzie will phone you to explain and they will do something about it.
Don't forget the postal cost will be the same whether it was next day or not, the service will be the same, special I presume.
I'm not sure why you are getting hung up about the next day promise, is it really that important to you or can't you abide any form of imperfection in anyone?
The best way to deal with these things is to address them at source and complain. Go to the top if necessary. Then you will see the measure of a company. Give them a chance to apologise and put it right before you write them off completely and muddy their name on a public forum.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

I know you were promised next day delivery and they didn't post it in time to make that, but not everyone can do what they say all the time, things happen. Hopefully Lizzie will phone you to explain and they will do something about it.
Don't forget the postal cost will be the same whether it was next day or not, the service will be the same, special I presume.
I'm not sure why you are getting hung up about the next day promise, is it really that important to you or can't you abide any form of imperfection in anyone?
The best way to deal with these things is to address them at source and complain. Go to the top if necessary. Then you will see the measure of a company. Give them a chance to apologise and put it right before you write them off completely and muddy their name on a public forum.

Tell you why I'm getting SO HUNG UP on it mate!

If my business never done what I said I would do I would loose customers too.

First time customer should not have this happen

Edited by rebnah

7 minutes ago, rebnah said:

Tell you why I'm getting SO HUNG UP on it mate!

If my business never done what I said I would do I would loose customers too.

first time customer should not have this crap OK

Dont try to judge me!

Its a forum and I'm asking peoples opinions.

Cool it mate, we're all friends here.

25 minutes ago, oliversw5 said:

Ive dealt with Rebnah before, he is a standup guy

Can't argue with someone else's POV but TBH If I was Chards, I'd refuse to sell you anything in the future anyway.

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

Cool it mate, we're all friends here.

Can't argue with someone else's POV but TBH If I was Chards, I'd refuse to sell you anything in the future anyway.

So they would refuse to deal with a customer for sharing my sales experience ?

Edited by rebnah

17 minutes ago, rebnah said:

So they would refuse to deal with a customer for stating that they cocked up?

Don't like my opinions friend? Don't get involved in posts.

32 minutes ago, rebnah said:

Its a forum and I'm asking peoples opinions.

;)

Yes, unfortunately it's not perfect. I had phoned the dealer on Monday asking where it was because i had sat patiently for 7 weeks without hammering his door down. He actually had just received them that day but also said the US Mint had recalled them for quality issues, i'm thinking they may have had the same transportation problems as the Silver Krugs because the coin was packed separately outwith the coin case

I have two and both coins came in the case. If yours shipped out of the ogp they might have been looked at.

2 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

But it was posted, which still costs money plus they have asked you to call them on Tuesday, 24hrs late and so stressed about it, I can't quite grasp the reason why, but I'd certainly not like to be an eBay seller that sells a coin to you and has landed 24hrs later even though it may have been posted on time. Sometimes the PO can also be at fault.......

It was not the post.

The fact is I was given incorrect information!

Edited by rebnah

6 hours ago, Alymac said:

Received late last week....from Mike at TJB @SilverSniper

1oz and 5oz PAMP bars plus PAMP storage box and four tubes for coins.

Have to say Mike offers excellent service, excellent communications, fast delivery and everything well packed. 

20170529_133103.jpg

We are glad you are pleased with the service from TJB PM.  But who's Mike, my name's Keith?  :lol:  

58 minutes ago, Lindeman said:

Nice ones @KDave - and looks like a 1903 Sydney? Lower mintage than the London ones.  Can't quite make out if the 1908 has a mintmark or not....

I didn't notice the mint mark, you are correct Sydney 1903, thank you kindly for spotting that! I had to check the other and there is not enough wear for it to be anything but London mint. Cheers Lindeman. 

Back from the coin show.

Traded my 1821 and 1825 Sovereign for a 1911 proof today.

IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3973.JPG
IMG_3974.JPG
IMG_3975.JPG

Found a dealer from France and bought a couple of 10F pieces.

IMG_3968.JPG
IMG_3969.JPG
1899 Paris Ceres

IMG_3970.JPG
IMG_3971.JPG
1867 Strasbourg (BB) Napoleon3